Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
l4oNzvw.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
a Justice League movie not cracking $100 mil is more impressive than any small budget movie making a ton of money. This is one of the more unbelievable box office moments in modern cinematic history. 100% serious. even after a few stinkers that led up to it, this making $94 mil is fukkin crazy.

This is like the Warriors finishing with like 30 wins. No hyperbole.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this online yet? might see it later, but that $5 could go towards a shytty dinner instead
yeah theres a shytty cam copy
i just, I don't understand people copping pleas. Ok, you love these characters. You grew up with them... it doesn't mean you have to blindly support them when a studio seemingly has no fukkin clue how to handle them. This has become a microcosm of the shytty political climate we currently live in. "My team is really fukking up, but I can't back down, I might as well just be a fukkin idiot with them."I can't believe there are full on DCEU fanboys. It's not earned. Even if you love their movies so far for some reason, it makes no sense. You just end up sounding like you have an inferiority complex.

To sit here and claim that a Justice fukkin League movie shouldn't have been one of the all time biggest movies... in an era where superhero movies are the biggest fukkin movies on Earth... is insanity. The Justice League. I mean, for fukk sakes. If you polled all the movie studios 5 years ago. Threw every single piece of IP on the table and asked, "Which movies do you think have potential to be billion dollar franchises?" Justice League would be top 5, easy. How do you fukk up Batman and Superman in the same movie... twice?!

But since some people just can't look at things logically in 2017, and everything is extremely black and white (no pun) you got dumbasses saying stuff like "oh, like $94 is nothing now? shyt made $300 worldwide, that's a flop?!" or "Marvel bias, blah blah blah." Even if there is a Marvel bias, they've fukkin put in the work to earn a bit of bias. They haven't cobbled together 3 movies total and expected the world to bow to them.
:whew:
latest

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just, I don't understand people copping pleas. Ok, you love these characters. You grew up with them... it doesn't mean you have to blindly support them when a studio seemingly has no fukkin clue how to handle them. This has become a microcosm of the shytty political climate we currently live in. "My team is really fukking up, but I can't back down, I might as well just be a fukkin idiot with them."I can't believe there are full on DCEU fanboys. It's not earned. Even if you love their movies so far for some reason, it makes no sense. You just end up sounding like you have an inferiority complex.

To sit here and claim that a Justice fukkin League movie shouldn't have been one of the all time biggest movies... in an era where superhero movies are the biggest fukkin movies on Earth... is insanity. The Justice League. I mean, for fukk sakes. If you polled all the movie studios 5 years ago. Threw every single piece of IP on the table and asked, "Which movies do you think have potential to be billion dollar franchises?" Justice League would be top 5, easy. How do you fukk up Batman and Superman in the same movie... twice?!

But since some people just can't look at things logically in 2017, and everything is extremely black and white (no pun) you got dumbasses saying stuff like "oh, like $94 is nothing now? shyt made $300 worldwide, that's a flop?!" or "Marvel bias, blah blah blah." Even if there is a Marvel bias, they've fukkin put in the work to earn a bit of bias. They haven't cobbled together 3 movies total and expected the world to bow to them.

ZuXQQI7.gif
Some Brehs on here needed this truth!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If you said Deadpool rated R did better than justice league, you would've got banned

Also only did $10mil better than fukking Dr. Strange.. That Cyborg stimulus package pushed them over the top :whew:

Anyway DC need to stop fukking around and make Static Shock... Get that kids W B demographic that grew up on the cartoons. I mean dudes basically a black Spiderman. Shyt writes itself

They’d rather push wack ass crippled Cyborg over true black excellence like Static or John Stewart.

fukk that movie I’m glad it flopped.

WB been on some bullshyt since the Green Latern failed.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That goal post moved fast as hell:mjlol:.

First it was when was the last time it happened now, it’s “well they the biggest movies ever”

Again, why did Justice League drop $72 million from BVS?

How does a movie with just Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman make more than those three plus the other Heroes?

Also, BVS made $166 million, TDKR made $160 million.
They intersect. You mentioned Jurassic Park...wtf...hahahaha. You compared a 2017 movie to Jurassic Park? Goalpost moving? You tried to fit a narrative that made no sense.

Justice League didn't make Batman/Superman money..not sure u know this but Batman is the usual Top draw of DC...he's basically who kept DC relevant for most of our lifetime.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There's no point arguing with that jackass. :ld:
Your mother is a jackass, you f@ggot ass bytch. Nyggas bringing up Jurassic Park as the measuring stick for a 2017 ensemble flick from DC when the only proven winners were BATMAN and Wonder Woman this whole time...lol. Like i said..should of made 150 mil but it didn't and thats that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Your mother is a jackass, you f@ggot ass bytch. Nyggas bringing up Jurassic Park as the measuring stick for a 2017 ensemble flick from DC when the only proven winners were BATMAN and Wonder Woman this whole time...lol. Like i said..should of made 150 mil but it didn't and thats that.
:picard: the vulgarity. It's just a movie franchise breh, relax.:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn are yall that much of stans that in a time when we have a Marvel and DC universe on the big screen yall taking pride in seeing one get heat from critics and underperform just so yall can poke yall chests out?

post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

Marvel fans didn't have real issues with DC until the DCEU was coming about. The DC stans were feeling themselves but the Marvel contingent was telling them to slow down. They said DC doesn't need to follow Marvel's blueprint and didn't want to listen. We constantly had to hear them bytch about the fun, one liners, and all the marvel movie tropes.
Word got out that BVS was :trash: and they were losing their shyt. The movie came out, was :trash:, and the L's have been piling up since. The chickens have come home to roost and we're laughing at them. It's well deserved :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

Marvel fans didn't have real issues with DC until the DCEU was coming about. The DC stans were feeling themselves but the Marvel contingent was telling them to slow down. They said DC doesn't need to follow Marvel's blueprint and didn't want to listen. We constantly had to hear them bytch about the fun, one liners, and all the marvel movie tropes.
Word got out that BVS was :trash: and they were losing their shyt. The movie came out, was :trash:, and the L's have been piling up since. The chickens have come home to roost and we're laughing at them. It's well deserved :manny:
Would it be cruel to up the BvS thread and highlight all the DC shyt talking or nah? :mjgrin:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
team-sad.gif

It's over DC brehs, WB just needs to re-tool and come back after Flashpoint. Writing was on the wall they weren't to confident about this movie. Got actors who haven't even had their own solo movies looking for exit strategies, other actors who don't even think this franchise was important enough to shave, company having talks about making other movies that aren't even tied to the same universe,and directors and accountants who couldn't even come together so that the theatrical cut was the definitive version. I would say the only person that is safe in all this is Gal but everybody else might have to go. Get writers in with a long term plan, directors who can put together a 2 hour movie, actors who actually want to be there, and come back in 2020 and make this interesting

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

GOTDAMMIT!!:picard:

The bold was the precise moment you became Undertaker.... and the cats you talking to and about became Mankind:wow:

Absolutely no lies were told:whoo:

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
mufuking Suicide Squad just did $40mil better than the Justice League :huhldup:

how the fukk does a R-rated Logan movie do the same box office... shyt. the longer i look at this, the worst shyt looks

This should've dropped during the Summer too. Don't get it at all.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
nikkas was saying spider-man flopped because now that marvel is taking point and it's a huge character, It should have done 1 billion :stopitslime: It was the 2nd highest grossing spider-man to date fukk nikkas :mjlol:

4th highest grossing movie of 2017 but nikkas was saying but but not domestic like wonder woman and now with JL it's well it's doing good international:mjlol:

which way do you want it? pick one :mjlol:

You got a movie with 4 of DC biggest superheroes that can't even brake 100 mill. :mjlol: imagine an avengers movie that can't break 100 mil :mjlol:

6g7gtAc.png

Look at this :russ: IT fukking IT beat your ass

Last edited: