Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm legit laughing at 94 million in the opening weekend being a flop. Everyone now either wants something to be groundbreaking and if it ain't then it's declared trash. That myopic ass view is why some of y'all are so miserable.
a movie with the 2 most popular heroes of all time shouldnt be doing Dr. Strange numbers lmfao

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Got damn are yall that much of stans that in a time when we have a Marvel and DC universe on the big screen yall taking pride in seeing one get heat from critics and underperform just so yall can poke yall chests out?
thats loser talk right there.
:marvelbill:

thats like me telling my son "hey man just be happy to play the game. enjoy it! theres no winners or losers here!"

"SYKE! lil muthafukka go drop 50 on these punks and get that W!!"
:sitdownrocket:

:marveljamal:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got damn are yall that much of stans that in a time when we have a Marvel and DC universe on the big screen yall taking pride in seeing one get heat from critics and underperform just so yall can poke yall chests out?

Receipts. :ld:

Or Roosters coming home to roost!:yeshrug:

You must not been around here this summer:hubie:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this online yet? might see it later, but that $5 could go towards a shytty dinner instead

200w.gif

Martha

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It should of done $130-150 first week...175? Get real...when was the last time a flick did that much first week.
Civil War did that last year.:sas2:

Avengers 2, Jurassic World, Star Wars.

Beauty and The Beast was $1 million off and hell, Batman V Superman made $166 million last year.

How you drop $72 million for the bigger movie?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Civil War did that last year.:sas2:

Avengers 2, Jurassic World, Star Wars.

Beauty and The Beast was $1 million off and hell, Batman V Superman made $166 million last year.

How you drop $72 million for the bigger movie?

You're talking about the biggest movies ever...wtf..Are you OK? Biggest movie from DC was like Batman with Bane and that was what? $155 mil...like I said..get real.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
You're talking about the biggest movies ever...wtf..Are you OK? Biggest movie from DC was like Batman with Bane and that was what? $155 mil...like I said..get real.
That goal post moved fast as hell:mjlol:.

First it was when was the last time it happened now, it’s “well they the biggest movies ever”

Again, why did Justice League drop $72 million from BVS?

How does a movie with just Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman make more than those three plus the other Heroes?

Also, BVS made $166 million, TDKR made $160 million.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i just, I don't understand people copping pleas. Ok, you love these characters. You grew up with them... it doesn't mean you have to blindly support them when a studio seemingly has no fukkin clue how to handle them. This has become a microcosm of the shytty political climate we currently live in. "My team is really fukking up, but I can't back down, I might as well just be a fukkin idiot with them."I can't believe there are full on DCEU fanboys. It's not earned. Even if you love their movies so far for some reason, it makes no sense. You just end up sounding like you have an inferiority complex.

To sit here and claim that a Justice fukkin League movie shouldn't have been one of the all time biggest movies... in an era where superhero movies are the biggest fukkin movies on Earth... is insanity. The Justice League. I mean, for fukk sakes. If you polled all the movie studios 5 years ago. Threw every single piece of IP on the table and asked, "Which movies do you think have potential to be billion dollar franchises?" Justice League would be top 5, easy. How do you fukk up Batman and Superman in the same movie... twice?!

But since some people just can't look at things logically in 2017, and everything is extremely black and white (no pun) you got dumbasses saying stuff like "oh, like $94 is nothing now? shyt made $300 worldwide, that's a flop?!" or "Marvel bias, blah blah blah." Even if there is a Marvel bias, they've fukkin put in the work to earn a bit of bias. They haven't cobbled together 3 movies total and expected the world to bow to them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That goal post moved fast as hell:mjlol:.

First it was when was the last time it happened now, it’s “well they the biggest movies ever”

Again, why did Justice League drop $72 million from BVS?

How does a movie with just Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman make more than those three plus the other Heroes?

Also, BVS made $166 million, TDKR made $160 million.
There's no point arguing with that jackass. :ld: