Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
DC is horrible

Batman vs Superman was a chore to watch and it looked like trash. I think most people don't wanna go back for more.

I mean at this point it's official that Ben Affleck is comic book movie cancer. Between this and Daredevil. I wan't to blame him the most. He stinks

Batman vs Superman was actually better the Justice League period Justice League was a pretty big disappointment.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WB should've taken my advice and done this JL movie instead:

eb20fcb19c44c2129283099fffb4009a48b04bf8

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Its actually a chance WB loses money on this. That's how bad this shyt is.

I said it in the other thread but the only sure things now are Wonder Woman 2 and Aquaman. Everything else is up in the air.

Sucks for Ray Fisher cause unless they drop him in other movies, we won't be seeing him on the big screen again.

Flash has had trouble going on for a while now. Remember it was supposed to come out in March of 2018. Now it might not come out until late 2019 or 2020 if it ever does.

Green Lantern? Forget it. Superman? Definitely won't be seeing him again until 2020 at the earliest. That would be 7 years after Man of Steel.

We already know whats going on with Affleck and Batman. Matt Reeves Batman won't be out until 2019 at the earliest.

Suicide Squad 2? The 1st overperformed but a sequel might head in the opposite direction.

If Aquaman flops, outside of Wonder Woman its a wrap for the DCEU.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No one was amped for this movie... they rushed it too quickly... Should have done the batman standalone movie first build upon the lore, build upon the universe... keep building it with successful story and world building then jump into JL...

Also should have brought John Stewart into this movie and saved cyborg for part 2... :francis: but hey I'm just a writer from queens what do I know??? :manny:
Damn..supposed to have seen this tonight. I'll check it out when I wake up tomorrow..lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn..supposed to have this tonight. I'll check it out when I wake up tomorrow..lol

I didn't even watch it yet myself. this is my Preliminary opinion... I could be wrong... I'm just writing on the fact of how they planned the damned thing. :ld:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Reviews are bad"
"Wait for the box office #'s," they defiantly said
Now the reviews and box office #'s are bad
What will they say?:jbhmm:

Disney should bump up the release of Star Wars and put DCEU out of it's misery:mjgrin:

I've noticed certain people have yet to enter this thread. They need some prep time to create excuses. I'll wait...
ezgif-5-47927ebbd4.gif

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
With the exception of WW, DECU just needs to scrap all of their planned movies and plan an overhaul on the franchise as a whole...actually never mind that, just stop planning films. There's always gonna be that Marvel vs. DECU rivalry and the former is ALWAYS gonna win. DECU needs to save the embarrassment and just stop.

I planned on watching JL this past weekend but my girl didn't wanna see it so needless to say, I missed it but heard/read you can tell the film was re-shot in places...and that's not a good sign. If one film can't even be cohesive, how can we expect the entire DECU to be? Yikes

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Couldn’t care less about how much money a movie makes. The only people that should are the people making them. DC fans don’t get an L for this. Not like they could hold it anyway. Their hands are full from all those Ls they’re holding for the quality of these movies.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:
Movie was dope. Everyone I spoke too that seen it thought it was dope, and the people in the theater that I saw it with were laughing cheering and clapping.

It's unfortunate about the box office but the word of mouth, at least around my way, has been good.

But this is one of those stan thread so I'll let y'all continue