Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
These big movies make most of their money first weekend. Its 50%+ drops every weekend thereafter for the most part.

Y'all acting like this is some platforming indie.
When does this movie open in foreign markets?

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Says alot about building good will in your shyt. Yeah Justice League shouldve been delayed after BvS. Woulda been a huge loss on preproduction but compared to this....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Oh he dont wanna come out to face this music.

Thats why I find it hilarious that some cats really over here like;

"Why yall making fun of this?" "This aint fair, this isnt a flop!"

And blah blah blah blah we certain cats was really praying for a couple of flops over the summer or claiming that just cuz some films didnt make a Billion its considered a flopped and completely downplayed or dismissed international numbers but now over here touting that $185M.

I mean whats really going on?:russ:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No one was amped for this movie... they rushed it too quickly... Should have done the batman standalone movie first build upon the lore, build upon the universe... keep building it with successful story and world building then jump into JL...

Also should have brought John Stewart into this movie and saved cyborg for part 2... :francis: but hey I'm just a writer from queens what do I know??? :manny:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
The accumulated filth of all their bad films and deleted scenes will foam up about their waists and all the bad scripts , rushed movies and DC stans will look up and shout 'watch it, the movie is good, ' And the casual fan will look down, and whisper 'No'"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The accumulated filth of all their bad films and deleted scenes will foam up about their waists and all the bad scripts , rushed movies and DC stans will look up and shout 'watch it, the movie is good, ' And the casual fan will look down, and whisper 'No'"

WXondYI.gif