Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Aquaman is good it will do fine. As bad as the first week numbers are they can still recover without a reboot. Just concentrate on the origin one off movies they already have planned. Make them good movies first instead of worrying about the $ aspect. If they can string together 4 to 5 good movies in a row. They can look toward team ups or another JL movie.

JL did nothing to get us hype for Aquaman. :francis: They really screwed the pooch.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bad marketing when half the cast didn't even have a solo movie

Marvel was smart, Thor, iron man, captain America had movies and you knew the actors in that role, as well black widow was in a bunch of films and hulk although a diff actor already had a film

This one all you had was wonder woman, Affleck never had a batman film solo yet, ditto flash, cyborg and Aquaman and like you mentioned no one knew about supes

Colossal failure

Bad marketing by not putting Superman in the posters and hiding that he's in the movie. Terrible idea

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still dont know why they tried to rush this story. We got this movie way too damn early. Its crazy b/c the story is there and the characters for sure are there but they can't execute. Slow the fukk down and take your time with solo movies first. People will say they biting Marvel but if you create good solo movies people will feel more invested.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Their only concern will be $$. This is the 4th out of 5th mediocre, ok or bad movie in their catalogue.

If it's not WW they have no goodwill with audiences or critics.

5 movies, 3 Billion, and a Oscar for Best Hair (Will with the dope Baldy in SS):mjlol:

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
5 movies, 3 Billion, and a Oscar for Best Hair (Will with the dope Baldy in SS):mjlol:

Martha

Do you not understand this movie will take a bath? When companies have projections and fail to meet them, changes happen.

This movie after marketing and budget cost $750 million to make.

It will likely make worldwide $650-$700.

I am not a DC hater, I grew up on Batman, Supermen and Marvel I want good comic movies but you have your head in the sand.

This movie with the three most iconic characters in comic history should be at 1.5 billion.