Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Appreciation Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Came here to say that JLU Wonder Woman is the goat. Not a dainty princess. But a warrior who isn't afraid of even Superman
Yep. In Super Friends, they made Wonder Woman into a damsel in distress that couldn't do sh!t lol.

They even had Robin save her in one episode :mjlol:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I had it as goat at one point, but I put Young Justice over it. After rewatching a few years back, I put Batman and Superman over it too.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Batman TAS started it all, but I'd give the JLU the edge simply off the episode where Ace dies. That's some next-level stuff for a supposed kids show.

DCAU owes far, faaaaar more to McDuffie's writing and guidance than they will admit. They haven't been right since he passed.
To me, Batman TAS is definitely unmatched..the original season is fukking legendary. The origin episodes for Mr Feeeze, Two Face, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Riddler..eventually Talia, Bane, Ras Al.Ghul, the Ninja homie who could fight, Robin fighting the guy who killed his parents.....when Batman found those kids treated like slaves by that underground cat with the eye patch...

Definitely loved the Wonder Woman stories on JLU though...

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
To me, Batman TAS is definitely unmatched..the original season is fukking legendary. The origin episodes for Mr Feeeze, Two Face, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Riddler..eventually Talia, Bane, Ras Al.Ghul, the Ninja homie who could fight, Robin fighting the guy who killed his parents.....when Batman found those kids treated like slaves by that underground cat with the eye patch...

Definitely loved the Wonder Woman stories on JLU though...

The Sewer King. :ehh:
You're gonna make me do another rewatch. :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Sewer King. :ehh:
You're gonna make me do another rewatch. :pachaha:
I bring him up because when Batman followed the one kid and found all of them..starving and afraid of the light, they did a close up on his face as if he was gonna snap with anger..I never forgot that part. That should be a gif.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I bring him up because when Batman followed the one kid and found all of them..starving and afraid of the light, they did a close up on his face as if he was gonna snap with anger..I never forgot that part. That should be a gif.

It's one of several stories that humanizes The Bat, even though it;s lifted straight from Oliver Twist...and the Sewer King is pretty much a Fagin clone. A good few of those stories aren't about fighting super villians, but everyday evil that exists around the city. Love that show.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It's one of several stories that humanizes The Bat, even though it;s lifted straight from Oliver Twist...and the Sewer King is pretty much a Fagin clone. A good few of those stories aren't about fighting super villians, but everyday evil that exists around the city. Love that show.
They even found a way to make the clock king look cool