Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Appreciation Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's one of several stories that humanizes The Bat, even though it;s lifted straight from Oliver Twist...and the Sewer King is pretty much a Fagin clone. A good few of those stories aren't about fighting super villians, but everyday evil that exists around the city. Love that show.
The writing was strong and damn near genius...

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
WB/DC needs to create a new Justice League cartoon (and not like Justice League Action) but one that's similar to the DCAU's JL & JLU.

New character design/art style though. I do like Bruce Timm's character design but we need a switch up. They should go with the comic book character designs from Bronze Age.

Something like these...

5ZrRgsc.jpg

52297896_2665563503483909_4975882477575864320_n.jpg

Justice_League_of_America_2.jpg

And obviously replace Hal Jordan with John Stewart as the main Green Lantern. Also, adapt more JL comic book stories that we haven't seen in animation before. This would be piff :banderas:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
WB/DC needs to create a new Justice League cartoon (and not like Justice League Action) but one that's similar to the DCAU's JL & JLU.

New character design/art style though. I do like Bruce Timm's character design but we need a switch up. They should go with the comic book character designs from Bronze Age.

Something like these...

5ZrRgsc.jpg

52297896_2665563503483909_4975882477575864320_n.jpg

Justice_League_of_America_2.jpg

And obviously replace Hal Jordan with John Stewart as the main Green Lantern. Also, adapt more JL comic book stories that we have seen in animation before. This would be piff :banderas:
I would like something that takes place in the Young Justice universe but starring the Justice League. I like the art style of Young Justice.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I would like something that takes place in the Young Justice universe but starring the Justice League. I like the art style of Young Justice.
That’s not a bad idea we’d just see everything from the league point of view like GA looking for Roy or Batman taking in robin

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been rewatching these as its about to leave HBO max

I think i'd put this directly if not over BTAS at this point. JLU has some of the best storytelling ive ever seen in a cartoon

I love both series for what they bring, the intimacy of the original 7 in JL, but the whole grandiose of JLU and its writing

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've been rewatching these as its about to leave HBO max

I think i'd put this directly if not over BTAS at this point. JLU has some of the best storytelling ive ever seen in a cartoon

I love both series for what they bring, the intimacy of the original 7 in JL, but the whole grandiose of JLU and its writing

I brought the whole series off Itunes a few years ago when they were on sale for $14.99 each.

I REFUSE to be at the whims of streaming

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Something I noticed is that most of the time when Superman fights someone he is getting his asswhooped the only time they show him dominating is when he fighting his own teammates

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I brought the whole series off Itunes a few years ago when they were on sale for $14.99 each.

I REFUSE to be at the whims of streaming
Smart, I think need to buy the series as well. This a timeless show could revisit every couple of years
Something I noticed is that most of the time when Superman fights someone he is getting his asswhooped the only time they show him dominating is when he fighting his own teammates
In JLU, they improved it but yea he does a lot in JL, nobody comes close to how much Martian gets his ass whoop though

Edit: The aquaman thing is true, in Superman TAS hes literally hiding and needing help from Lois in his episode