Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ok kinda like dormammu
PSXbsJz.jpg

:mjlit:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You know its real when even Supes had to hit the....
FirmEnragedGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif
...at the idea of Smoke with Trigon
-Just got done watching this for the first & I fukk with Constantine. Since a bunch of people died I really thought he was gonna kill Raven to prevent Trigon from getting out making things worse. I was :gladbron: when he got out & proceeded to whoop Darkseid ass. Like "he's actually on the good guys side?"
-Supes
felt his power while possessed & wanted no parts of it. :pachaha:

I thought it was a good & enjoyable movie. Since I don't follow the DC animation like that I don't have anything to complain about.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I decided to :troll: my friends on Facebook today:

"I just watched the best comic book movie of 2020! It was amazing, beautiful, held nothing back, and even relates to these trying times that we live in. No, I'm not talking about Wonder Woman 84. I am talking about Justice League Dark: Apokolips War."

Who knows? Maybe some people will check the movie out. :manny: I wish it was on HBO Max, but if they want it, they'll find it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
-Just got done watching this for the first & I fukk with Constantine. Since a bunch of people died I really thought he was gonna kill Raven to prevent Trigon from getting out making things worse. I was :gladbron: when he got out & proceeded to whoop Darkseid ass. Like "he's actually on the good guys side?"
-Supes
felt his power while possessed & wanted no parts of it. :pachaha:

I thought it was a good & enjoyable movie. Since I don't follow the DC animation like that I don't have anything to complain about.
full_zpsyga4tndy-png.379142

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I decided to :troll: my friends on Facebook today:

"I just watched the best comic book movie of 2020! It was amazing, beautiful, held nothing back, and even relates to these trying times that we live in. No, I'm not talking about Wonder Woman 84. I am talking about Justice League Dark: Apokolips War."

Who knows? Maybe some people will check the movie out. :manny: I wish it was on HBO Max, but if they want it, they'll find it.
Its the perfect Christmas flick to recommend if you're the Grinch:mjlit:
Movie was crazy:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't know why WB doesn't get the writers and possibly the directors from the animated movies to do their live action movies. Their animated movies always deliver but their live action movies, excluding Batman, for the most part struggle.
For directing an actual movie is far different but I agree they should let them handle the scripts at the very least. It's what fans always ask for just follow the damn material