Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020)

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This movie was hot fire. RIP to the most recent DCAU. Anybody catch the House of Mystery movie? It’s not a sequel to JLD: AW in its entirety but does let you know what happens to Constantine afterwards (hint: pure Hellblazer fukkery happens :mjlol: )

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Great movie... I wasn't expecting everyone to get clapped like that... gotta give major props to the Bat family... regular humans doing the damn thing. When they had Batgirl and the surviving members on one of the attack teams i was amazed at their bravery. No powers, no fukks given just ready to die for the cause :salute:

Darkseid is a cornball... I thought he killed all the JL but when I saw wonderwoman with just her arm taken off kneeling when superman said "he didn't kill us all... for some he had other plans"... I knew he fukked up. Supervillains gotta normalize killing superheroes if they ever want to win.

Can somebody explain white raven? I follow comics loosely but not enough to know what the fukk that was about..does she turn white when she resurrects someone and does it change her powers or something?

Also major props to lois and the suicide squad.. they are superhuman for the most part but on the lowest level and knew they stood absolutely no chance "well team... its time we earned our name" was probably the line of the movie

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
At this point Batman needs to be immediately clapped...he legit has a plan for EVERYTHING. Darkseid thinking he could control the GOAT is preposterous. Too much ego and for Darkseid to keep Lex alive and not even attempt to brainwash him. He set himself up. But I guess he figured he had a history of being evil so it wasn't necessary

But Batman prep timed that nikka 2yrs in advance. Made Constantine's own bytch hypnotize him and not tell him... had that nikka thinking he was a straight p*ssy for 2 years.

And let's talk about how Batman was never 100% under control... he was making alot of faces everytime Darkseid turned his back lol. He knew one of the bat kids would stay alive and come for him to fully snap him out of that trance. And I'm 100% sure he suggested to Darkseid to keep the JL alive and use their powers to his advantage knowing they would find a way to get free....evn though that was probably a fate worse than death...he had to sacrifice his friends to save the world in the end. BATGOAT

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This movie was hot fire. RIP to the most recent DCAU. Anybody catch the House of Mystery movie? It’s not a sequel to JLD: AW in its entirety but does let you know what happens to Constantine afterwards (hint: pure Hellblazer fukkery happens :mjlol: )

I gotta get up on my DC. Make sure I'm not missing any movies. I didn't even hear about this until last night

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa breh:whoa:.....Darkseid dont respect Kal-el now?:heh:

Then why he always goes about such round about plans to conquer earth instead of just kicking in the doors?...and why step one of said plan is always
1. GET RID OF SUPERMAN!!!
2. Conquer Earth

Aint nobody ever worried about no damn batman:camby:

Minion: "Lord Darsied today is a most opportune day to conquer earth":blessed:

Darkseid: "Nah the Kryptonian still alive:patrice:....send doomsday just to be on the safe side:jbhmm:

Well it looks like he should've been worried about a damn Batman cuz he got his shyt pushed in by prep time

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Well it looks like he should've been worried about a damn Batman cuz he got his shyt pushed in by prep time
Really now? Is that how it happened? :skip:
Or did Darksied get his shyt pushed in by the same dude who always does it

Superman!!!( with an assist from trigon)

Even Trigon was like "aye dog I know you usually the one to do this but unless you gonna fight me to see who gets to whoop this nikkas ass, I suggest you clear tf out"

What I do remember is them taking away Constantine's and Zatanna shine just to make feel Batman semi important because..... reasons lol

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Even Trigon was like "aye dog I know you usually the one to do this but unless you gonna fight me to see who gets to whoop this nikkas ass, I suggest you clear tf out"

What I do remember is them taking away Constantine's and Zatanna shine just to make feel Batman semi important because..... reasons lol

Nah Batman knew supermans plan would go bad... so he had Constantine spared because he knew he would be the key.... Zatanna would've never came up with that.

Superman said "let's run in there and kick ass" and got his whole team bodied.

Without Batmans plan superman had no chance he would still be infused with kryptonite. I will settle with all of them needing eachother.... but let's not act like Batman isn't just as important just because he has no powers

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I need to know who was the mole... how was darkside able to watch in on the JL giving their plan? Was somebody snitching or he just hacked their shyt? You would think Cyborg would have they security on lock

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hit Clark with the :nomortals::mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I need to know who was the mole... how was darkside able to watch in on the JL giving their plan? Was somebody snitching or he just hacked their shyt? You would think Cyborg would have they security on lock
They showed Darkseid looking through Cyborgs eye. Remember Cyborg is made from apocalyptic tech he and the viewers had no idea he could do that. He listened in on the entire plan which is why he created the Doomsday clones with kryptonite.