Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Because Darkseid's thing is stripping you of your sense of self, of your identity. He likely turned the New Furies into grotesque versions of themselves for that aim, which makes them easier to mold into extensions of his will.
That's Darkseid in a nutshell :wow:Nothing he loves torturing more than rhe Justice League :mjcry:

Always thought brainiac was the penultimate evil

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:What the fukk did I just watch???!:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
This cannot be said enough
tenor.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
When Superman at the end says, "we're the Justice League, we can't quit". Do you think everyone turned around and looked at him because they were inspired or because they couldn't believe the narcissistic and selfish bullshyt that just came out of his mouth. Especially since only he and Bats were the only ones unscathed at the end.
tenor.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
When Superman at the end says, "we're the Justice League, we can't quit". Do you think everyone turned around and looked at him because they were inspired or because they couldn't believe the narcissistic and selfish bullshyt that just came out of his mouth. Especially since only he and Bats were the only ones unscathed at the end.

:laff:

He did lose Lois... Batman was the one who was pretty much unscathed.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Where was New Genesis in this animated Universe?

Hell, even General Zod and his city of Kandor would be a greater challenge.