Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This move scarred the fukk outta me I can't watch it again:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Just watched it a few days ago.

Still can't believe that the New 52 conclusion was that. They had heroes that are legit household names, hacked, maimed, and cyrax'd, and still failed to saved Earth. And Darkseid legit cut off Batman's skin and put a Bat costume as his permanent one :picard:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This one sort of spooked me irl, like:ohhh: Hold on, the bad guys can actually win? They can win so disgustingly well, decimate so utterly efficiently that the fictional heroes that you grew to love were grotesquely mutilated at worst and irreversibly mindfukked at best? The same heroes who happen to be defenders of the galaxy, and are wholly "the calvary" to call.in case of an end of everything type threat?

Despite it all being fictional, I still felt a bit vulnerable. Kind of embarrassing to admit, but I've lived a very sheltered life. I just can't fathom the idea of "the bad guys" having such a dominating, gruesome victory. I know that feeling is an everyday reality for a large portion of humanity, hell we descend from victims who were ravvulerable sun up to sun down their entire lifetimes, so I'm grateful that the extent of this vulnerable feeling is only for something trivial like this.