Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The first 20 minutes of this film had me :merchant: :ohmy: :damn: as a grown man, seeing literal guts from known heroes on the pavement and others getting their limbs chopped off and eaten. I'm shocked Darkseid decided to keep Batman's body intact and just erased his mind instead.

Yeah shyt was brutal but also:mjlol:

Cyborg hiding in some rocks and got his arms ripped off helping Shazam:mjlol:

Bane jumped in and landed one punch and then got ripped up and eaten :mjlol:

Cheetah just randomly got shot :mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Bane's death :laff:

The nerfed the eff out of those doomsday parademons at the end when I saw Batgirl and Batwoman take down a few

You acting like those two didn't immediately get murked. :skip:

Don't remember how Batwoman died.. but they mobbed the shyt out of Batgirl. :wow:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bane's death :laff:

You acting like those two didn't immediately get murked. :skip:

Don't remember how Batwoman died.. but they mobbed the shyt out of Batgirl. :wow:
Man one of them took out like 3 doomsdays with a baton before getting murked:skip:. And they had been shown to have been holding there own for a good minute since the scene was being split between multiple fights.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

The Suicide Squad got it the worst. Lady Shiva gotten merked with a random bullet.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This shyt still hit different :mjlol::wow:
I don't want my lil cousin watching this:merchant:After Infinity war happened he was so quiet shyt was:wow:to me. My man literally grew up knowing these live action characters because he was born around the first Avengers. THIS is his childhood :wow:He barely survived seeing Spider-Man bodied there's no way in hell he can take what happens to Superman and Batman in this:mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Still is a morbid movie experience, even as a grown man who watched tons of horror movies and R rated cartoons. You know damn well that kids managed to see this film, and shook them to their core.
I don't want my lil cousin watching this:merchant:After Infinity war happened he was so quiet shyt was:wow:to me. My man literally grew up knowing these live action characters because he was born around the first Avengers. THIS is his childhood :wow:He barely survived seeing Spider-Man bodied there's no way in hell he can take what happens to Superman and Batman in this:mjcry:
In the beginning I was like ok they are most likely alive and imprisoned on apocalypse to be brainwashed.
NAH THEY TORE THEIR ASSES UP:damn:
THE MFS THEY DIDN'T THEY TURNED INTO CYRAX:damn:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In the beginning I was like ok they are most likely alive and imprisoned on apocalypse to be brainwashed.
NAH THEY TORE THEIR ASSES UP:damn:
THE MFS THEY DIDN'T THEY TURNED INTO CYRAX:damn:

They could have treated Wonder Woman with a bit more dignity in this movie. Why chop off her arm and change half her body into a science project??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could have treated Wonder Woman with a bit more dignity in this movie. Why chop off her arm and change half her body into a science project??

Because Darkseid's thing is stripping you of your sense of self, of your identity. He likely turned the New Furies into grotesque versions of themselves for that aim, which makes them easier to mold into extensions of his will.