Justice League about to do $25 mill worth of re-shoots

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The first Thor is sub par at best and the second was horrible....if DC fans are needing to be concerned about reshoots, this ain't the franchise out of Marvel to act like they always get things right and its not a problem.
That's your opinion not the consensus. Compare RTs and Metacritics my G, that's consensus. And critics like the Thor movies generally speaking, sorry. :yeshrug:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
That's your opinion not the consensus. Compare RTs and Metacritics my G, that's consensus. And critics like the Thor movies generally speaking, sorry. :yeshrug:

Both Thor movies metacritic scores fall below Spiderman 3 and X-Men: The Last Stand.... Those were known for being "great" movies:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Both Thor movies metacritic scores fall below Spiderman 3 and X-Men: The Last Stand.... Those were known for being "great" movies:mjlol:
Um I thought we were talking about compared to BvS and SS?! :mjgrin: Got any comparison numbers for us on that?! :jbhmm:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why are we eliminating them? Because they aren't verified. That's why RT breaks it down into Top Critics. You can't deal with the fact that Thor 2 is a piece of shyt :mjlol:
They are part of the overall score so what do they need additional verification for? Oh to get it below 60%.Yer not slick, if I search 'Thor the Dark World's Rotten Tomato Score 'what comes up?! :stopitslime:Who can't deal with facts?! You can quote BvS and SS's Top Critic score for a comparison any time you like. :mjgrin: