Justice League about to do $25 mill worth of re-shoots

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This is reminding me of the F4 movie where Kate Mara had that horrible wig on during the second half of the movie due to the reshoots and her already cutting her hair for another movie.
07-kate-mara-f4-wig.w710.h473.jpg

:mjlol:
:laff: yeah i remember people pointing that trash out in the trailers.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn let me guess.

the same marfooL but riders wont comment on Ragnarok having a months worth of reshoots also ??

or how the director said 80% of the dialogue was on the spot ??

its all good tho.. apparently DCEU invented reshoots

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn let me guess.

the same marfooL but riders wont comment on Ragnarok having a months worth of reshoots also ??

or how the director said 80% of the dialogue was on the spot ??

its all good tho.. apparently DCEU invented reshoots

You act like all things are equal:martin:

It's all about confidence. MCU has a better track record so no one blinks at reshoots. In the end people expect a solid product.

DCEU put out BvS and SS and both movies had reshoots or behind the scenes drama. Both movies got panned critically so naturally this news has people expecting the worst.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

It's all about confidence. MCU has a better track record so no one blinks at reshoots. In the end people expect a solid product.

DCEU put out BvS and SS and both movies had reshoots or behind the scenes drama. Both movies got panned critically so naturally this news has people expecting the worst.

k stanley..

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

The first Thor is sub par at best and the second was horrible....if DC fans are needing to be concerned about reshoots, this ain't the franchise out of Marvel to act like they always get things right and its not a problem.