Justice League about to do $25 mill worth of re-shoots

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Thor movies sucked, why should I have confidence in them and the Thor reshoots? :manny:

Look at MCU as a whole. People don't just go see one character's movies, they see them all. They built up to Avengers and now they have Infinity War coming so people will check for Thor just to see how it connects. While the movies were weak people have seen the character enough to like him. If Marvel had a bad movie they always rebounded with a Winter Soldier or Guardians.

BvS:trash:
Suicide Squad :trash:

DCEU got off on the wrong foot. Wonder Woman isn't enough to get the audience to trust them. Justice League is on the way and we don't even know most of the team. Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash are new. This new Batman didn't have his own movie and people had issues with him killing in BvS. Wonder Woman is only 1 movie in and they were pushing her hard in the trailer. They "killed" Superman:mindblown:.

Afleck stepped down as director and had people thinking he'd leave Batman altogether. Snyder had to walk away for personal reasons. There's conflict with WB. They're not running a tight ship.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Whedon used to do this tune up shyt before he even started directing so this sounds like goo news to me :yeshrug:

we don't even know most of the team. Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash are new

Literally every movie introduces characters we don't know yet for some reason when it comes to superhero movies that's looked at as a bad thing :gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Literally every movie introduces characters we don't know yet for some reason when it comes to superhero movies that's looked at as a bad thing :gucci:

It's not really hard to understand. The current blueprint for a comic cinematic universe is Marvel. By the time "Infinity War" comes out they'll be 18 movies deep. DC obviously doesn't have the time to do that so any short cuts (like introducing multiple characters in each movie) are going to be seen as flaws.

As far as the trailer I thought it looked fine aside from some spotty CG but that's par for the course really with these trailers, be it Marvel or DC, until closer to release. People are complaining about Cyborg but I though Steppenwulf looked far worse....I could barely tell it was him.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Has to be fake. They use fake taches all the time.
Rival studio, breh. Not only does WB most likely have to pay Paramount a fee to be allowed to use Cavill while he's working on MI, they're obviously not going to allow him to alter his look so they have to spend money later to fix it. The mustache is WB's problem, not theirs, so WB just has to work around it.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

But why tho?

Suiside squad was great and dark before the re-shoots what made them want to do this?:russ:

People complaining about BvS being "too dark and depressing" is what led to re-shoots. Which then led to Ayer getting locked out the editing room. Which then led to 'Trailer Park' butchering the movie by making the first 35 min feel like a music video :dead:

At least main dude responsible for all the fukkery got demoted. Which coincides with Snyder getting pushed further out now that I think about it :patrice:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Um I thought we were talking about compared to BvS and SS?! :mjgrin: Got any comparison numbers for us on that?! :jbhmm:

Nah, lets continue this discussion on your logic. Was this the goat scene to you and everybody else?

AmWTuW.gif

Do you and everybody else just love how the shoved Simp Venom into the movie out the blue?

Topher-Grace-as-Venom.gif

I might just be in the minority though cause critics loved it more than Thor....

:hubie: Don't worry about re-shoots for that T:R though, its first two installments of the franchise are in elite company with two other films that critics enjoyed:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, lets continue this discussion on your logic. Was this the goat scene to you and everybody else?

AmWTuW.gif

Do you and everybody else just love how the shoved Simp Venom into the movie out the blue?

Topher-Grace-as-Venom.gif

I might just be in the minority though cause critics loved it more than Thor....

:hubie: Don't worry about re-shoots for that T:R though, its first two installments of the franchise are in elite company with two other films that critics enjoyed:mjlol:
Na, why? Well . . .

. . . I know why. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dont know why this is getting compared to something else.

Well... actually.... I do, cuz some people wanna use this as an agenda piece and play the "bu bu bu bu bu bu but its happening over thereeeeeeeeee so do that mean thats bad toooooo" logic.

But the difference is..... over there.... they just doing 2 DAYS of reshoots..... which its doubtful $25M will be spent.

Over here they doing EXTENSIVE, niccas gotta stretch and rearrange their schedules that was already fixed or set for OTHER things to deal with this. Also apparently its been well over 2 days.

Compares "tweaks" to "redo overs" breh:mjlol:

Martha