Justice League about to do $25 mill worth of re-shoots

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People who don't understand the movie business think "reshoots" means something. Rogue One had extensive reshoots and was a good movie. Fantastic Four had extensive reshoots and was a horrible movie. Every blockbuster has reshoots. Han Solo is damn near redoing the entire movie. Reshoots isn't bad or good.. they exist.
Yeah but Disney knows how to fukking make movies and the trailers for Rogue one were actually good, I had no doubt the movie was going to be good even with reshoots. This movie looks like shyt from the get-go

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Whedon saw the rough cuts leftover from Snyder and was like

50shades-reactiongifs-2.gif
basically this

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah with the matrix reloaded cgi where all the characters look like they're made of rubber. Not to mention the coloring choices, everything is black, red, orange and brown. shyt is ugly as fukk

You over thinking joe.
I went to comic school and not talking about what you talembout.

Art Barr

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From the article:
While Henry Cavill, who plays Superman, has been bouncing back and forth from shooting the next "Mission: Impossible" movie, which has an added challenge since Cavill is sporting a mustache for the "M:I" movie.

According to Variety, the mustache will have to be digitally erased from the "Justice League" scenes as Paramount, the studio behind "Mission: Impossible," will not allow Cavill to shave it while the movie is in production.

:laff: :laff: