Just wrote my ex from 3 years ago a text should I send it?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@Stadium Status gotta do better and laying shyt out for us

1. we need to know what the hell you did to break her heart

2. what's going on with you where you could be dead soon?

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Send it, breh. I'm sure she and her friends are going to have a great time laughing at you and pondering why she spent so long with your b*tch ass :russ:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
you out ya mind man gtfoh. most if not all of us have been in your position.

likely we had a friend that talked us out of it...but you probably dont so you came to the coli and still went out against the consensus and did it

I had a friend that used to talk me into doing shyt like this.. :snoop: Lookin back I don't even think FRIEND is the appropriate word.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
you out ya mind man gtfoh. most if not all of us have been in your position.

likely we had a friend that talked us out of it...but you probably dont so you came to the coli and still went out against the consensus and did it

Yea cuz you have to ask a friend who probably is lonely too about an ex "you" were with. Emotions are handled by "you" and "you" only, f*ck I look like asking a third party. I sent it before the thread was made, so I ain't asking for sh!t. You a "player" right? That's why you lonely, while Ima be holding hands with my girl at the mall looking at you like :troll:

I sent it like a boss, so now I'm relieved, you mad? :yes:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea cuz you have to ask a friend who probably is lonely too about an ex "you" were with. Emotions are handled by "you" and "you" only, f*ck I look like asking a third party. I sent it before the thread was made, so I ain't asking for sh!t. You a "player" right? That's why you lonely, while Ima be holding hands with my girl at the mall looking at you like :troll:

I sent it like a boss, so now I'm relieved, you mad? :yes:

lonely eh? i suppose the insects will keep you company in that casket huh? :mjpls:

youre barking up the wrong tree

Daps
Reppin
I sent a pic too, just to show her what I been doing :king:

:mindblown:

2mezkfn.gif

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Thanks brehs. Suprised to see real responses here once in a while. She really loved me man, she constantly blogs about how she is still fd up and how she let me slip away. She blaming herself for something I did brehs :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

:comeon:

If you really wanted contact her you could my nikka.

And several people have asked you what's wrong with your health, you've ignored them, what's goin on you got that package guy?:mjpls:

Your not giving details about what happen in the relationship, did you give her that package? Come on, let your brehs in :shaq:

:leostare: