Just wrote my ex from 3 years ago a text should I send it?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I haven't spoke to her ever since I broke her heart and I been feelomg bad. Its 3 am est...easter morning. I don't know of she gettong piped I don't even care. It been bugging me badly. Should I send it? Or woulx I end up looking lile a fool?

PS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PREVIOUS THREAD..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

I just wanted to come back and let you know :ufdup: and I hope you were drunk.

You should google some of the keywords from that txt and see if she put it on the internet where people could make fun of you.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I can't lie, I just hope she don't got the same number cuz she ain't hit me back yet, constantly lookin at my phone like this:

itmStkuHhyHYj.gif

u should have just asked to met up with her breh, stop pouring all ur emotions and words into texts. If she says no she says no, fukk it. Ive been there and learned from it, you will too.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
u should have just asked to met up with her breh, stop pouring all ur emotions and words into texts. If she says no she says no, fukk it. Ive been there and learned from it, you will too.

fam there is a reason why I can't meet up man, I'm in a situation where I could not be alive in a year or so, I'm just tryna clear my conscious...she was the only chick I cared about honestly...I ain't tryna be with her, I'm just tryna let her know how I felt, so she could be free of anything I've done to her

tumblr_m6jralTfH71rzjvvgo1_500.gif

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
fam there is a reason why I can't meet up man, I'm in a situation where I could not be alive in a year or so, I'm just tryna clear my conscious...she was the only chick I cared about honestly...I ain't tryna be with her, I'm just tryna let her know how I felt, so she could be free of anything I've done to her

tell her you may be dying in a year in you need to speak to her asap.....

she'll prolly think u got the monkey and hit you back within a minute to find out if u think u gave it to her.....

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

how are you dying?

Caldlo

Rookie
Daps
So I haven't spoke to her ever since I broke her heart and I been feelomg bad. Its 3 am est...easter morning. I don't know of she gettong piped I don't even care. It been bugging me badly. Should I send it? Or woulx I end up looking lile a fool?

to assess how badly you've messed up, i'm gonna need some more detail on what you did to break her heart :mjpls:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Send it, if all fails at the end of the day you got it off your chest. Let her know.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Man, K.I.M., she probably needs closure but you still have feelings. Guilty feelings for messing up, and that's cool with apologies. My ex treated me like SHYT my nicca, belee dat. I don't want anything from that broad, no closure, etc. she might feel the same way about you.