Just wrote my ex from 3 years ago a text should I send it?

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
In all seriousness breh...ummmmmmmmmm...why exactly might you be dead by next year? :dwillhuh:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
So I haven't spoke to her ever since I broke her heart and I been feelomg bad. Its 3 am est...easter morning. I don't know of she gettong piped I don't even care. It been bugging me badly. Should I send it? Or woulx I end up looking lile a fool?...

Talk is cheap.
bytch. -_-

Along with that same text, send her an email with a plane ticket in her name. Fly her to Florida for spring break with you. Take her to beaches and shopping and hookah bars. Have fun in real life with her like you used to do!
THAT is how ya get your old thing back. :smile:

Then be her friend for the rest of your life -- whether you marry each other or not. JUST BE HER FRIEND!!!

--> aq out <--

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Now u saying she writes blogs about u? nikka she ain't even respond to yo text..ducktales

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Now u saying she writes blogs about u? nikka she ain't even respond to yo text..ducktales

yep pretty much. had to neg the OP for this :duck:

how you gonna ask us should you send the text but then during this thread say you sent the text before even making this thread :rudy:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
yep pretty much. had to neg the OP for this :duck:

how you gonna ask us should you send the text but then during this thread say you sent the text before even making this thread :rudy:

I'm not the troll type. She ain't text back and I'm not gonna post my medical reasoning...it sucks but I had to swallow my pride. Like I actually have a bigger pep in my step since doing it.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
this thread got me like :whoo:

lemme just say this OP, i had my last ex's gmail pw (thanks to reincar da gawd) and there were maaad emails in there from ex's and guys she used to date pouring their heart out to her. she would read them and never reply.

:laff: i used to read them joints when i needed a laugh.

but on the flip side, when we broke up. i thought about sending her something heartfelt a few weeks later, cuz what we had was real ya dig? but then i remembered the ether of those unanswered emails and decided not to.

:whew:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: got strategys and shyt for dealing with this shyt :dead:

man honestly and truthfully texts like the original should work , but they dont , you think girls like that shyt, they dont, girls want to chase, not be chased, everyone wants what they cant have but girls take it to another level than men. Not only that if you gonna pour your heart out, it shouldnt be over a text, what kinda fukk boy shyt is that, do it over a bottle of vodka cause its either gonna lead to fukking, her agreeing or youll have an excuse "i was drunk" :jawalrus: and you can redeem ya self at another time

bruh this is the realist shyt ever. i dont even blame guys tho because romantic movies dun fukked all our heads up. shyts be making you think what you're supposed to do is FIGHT for your girl. go run after a train for her. go quit your job for her to show her how serious you are.

:comeon:

nikka that shyt does NOT work. especially when it was a girl who worshipped the ground you used to walk on. that role reversal will never be a good look.​