Just wrote my ex from 3 years ago a text should I send it?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a simp and his heart are soon parted

why would you do something so stupid? closure comes from within

if you want to write something like that, write it on a piece of paper and put it in your top drawer, then come back in a week and youll be like wtf was i thinking

nygga you broke her heart 3 years ago, yur out of her mind,

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

if you want to write something like that, write it on a piece of paper and put it in your top drawer, then come back in a week and youll be like wtf was i thinking

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: got strategys and shyt for dealing with this shyt :dead:

man honestly and truthfully texts like the original should work , but they dont , you think girls like that shyt, they dont, girls want to chase, not be chased, everyone wants what they cant have but girls take it to another level than men. Not only that if you gonna pour your heart out, it shouldnt be over a text, what kinda fukk boy shyt is that, do it over a bottle of vodka cause its either gonna lead to fukking, her agreeing or youll have an excuse "i was drunk" :jawalrus: and you can redeem ya self at another time

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: got strategys and shyt for dealing with this shyt :dead:

man honestly and truthfully texts like the original should work , but they dont , you think girls like that shyt, they dont, girls want to chase, not be chased, everyone wants what they cant have but girls take it to another level than men. Not only that if you gonna pour your heart out, it shouldnt be over a text, what kinda fukk boy shyt is that, do it over a bottle of vodka cause its either gonna lead to fukking, her agreeing or youll have an excuse "i was drunk" :jawalrus: and you can redeem ya self at another time

Lol gtfo...I already told @kswizzle why I couldn't do that...I have a high chance of passing away in a year...I ain't tryna die with this on my conscious. I csn already tell who ain't never had a legit girl here. "Simp" fukk outta here. If you ain't never had a real girl gtfo...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips

nygga you broke her heart 3 years ago, yur out of her mind,

fukk outta here you lonely croon.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Nothin gay or fruity about this breh...

I think most real nikkas know how it feels to break the heart of that one special female and have heavy remorse about it so this is some real ish right here
In most situations its not really a good idea to contact an ex for numerous reasons (especially from 3 years ago) but if you just seeking closure then go for it..I'd probably take a different approach than that though.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
3 weeks....sure.
3 months....conceivable.

Dis nikka said 3 YEARS!! :russ::bryan:

Yea send that shyt, i'm dying to see what her response will be. :popcorn:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:why: Breh you're about two and half years too late and your choice of words in the text wasn't the best. If she does respond just be honest with her and tell her you wanna meet up and have some things to say. But if she doesn't, you can't blame her and u gotta leave her alone. Find closure within yourself. There is a reason why you broke up with her.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol gtfo...I already told @kswizzle why I couldn't do that...I have a high chance of passing away in a year...I ain't tryna die with this on my conscious. I csn already tell who ain't never had a legit girl here. "Simp" fukk outta here. If you ain't never had a real girl gtfo...

you out ya mind man gtfoh. most if not all of us have been in your position.

likely we had a friend that talked us out of it...but you probably dont so you came to the coli and still went out against the consensus and did it

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
We've all been in this situation :ehh:

Matterfact i pulled some similar sh!t to my x a few months ago. My x caught me slippin not even a year ago so its still fresh. I didnt simp as hard as OP but it was along similar lines...sh!t really doesnt get you anywhere..

So what i do now is hit up the fap material i got of my exs...:ehh:

so them lonely nights i feel like simping....i hit the stash and rub one out :manny:

I always end up changing my mind afterwards