Just watched Batman vs Superman for the 2nd time, and it's not as bad as we thought

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
let me stop you right there fukk boi.

Everyone knew Superman was coming back? You mean like everyone knew Fury wasn't dead? :francis:

No one created a beast? You mean like Tony ain't create Utron? :what: AND the Hulk didn't kill a gang of nikkas and they STILL haven't found his whereabouts?

No stupid love story? You mean like Black Widow and Hulk for..... reasons? :mjlol:

No heroes stewing? You mean like Stark and Cap ain't spend the whole first hour of Civil War pissing and moaning about what's right or wrong :dahell:
Uh pay attention. He compared Civil War to BvS. You all aggy and ahead of yourself comparing it to the entire glorious MCU. That's not what we're talking about.
And to your only relevant comparison. Yes, Tony and Cap argued but not while people burned to death around them. Try again chump.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I probably need to watch the extended cut, but I remember this movie pissing me off with how bad the writing was. Honestly I think what's hurting DC the most is the expectations. Since Man of Steel, we keep expecting the next movie to be the one to put DC on top. At least for me personally, I had high expectations first BvS and was disappointed. I had extremely high hopes for Suicide Squad after the trailers, and was even more disappointed after watching that. I've readjusted my expectations for DC.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The general public is so nice & considerate nowadays.Baby gloves....

The movie companies can afford to get lazy & keep putting out shytty flicks

because people will rationalize, spin, and convince themselves that the movie was actually ok.

But that's just the scope I'm looking through.Yours can be different:hubie:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yes, I see that I was just making sure. :salute:
Stay fly my G. :ahh:

See you at the Deniece Williams concert breh, you James Bond

tumblr_nhuchc0OMu1rc40z5o1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

the movie was a failure. certain nikkas will stay coppin pleas cause they just cant accept it ended up being trash after all those years of hyping it up

got nikkas in here sayin "well i can forgive this cause....", or "but thats alright because..." :mjlol:

nikkas defend this shyt like parents defending their child :mjlol:

"Bu Bu Bu but the extended version..."

tumblr_n1036fPhgt1rrr1sso1_400.gif