Just watched Batman vs Superman for the 2nd time, and it's not as bad as we thought

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
See you at the Deniece Williams concert breh, you James Bond

tumblr_nhuchc0OMu1rc40z5o1_400.gif
Strictly bringing the baddest stallions! My niqqa!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that two-and-a-half hour movie, there's only one good scene: the Batman fight at the warehouse, and that's only two and a half minutes long. :martin: Hell, I'd argue that scene isn't even that good--the YouTube clip of that scene is cool. In the context of this boring, dry, overlong film, it's barely even memorable.

That's the one thing I'll give Suicide Squad over BvS--Suicide Squad has many, many, many problems, but at least it's more bearable because it doesn't take itself as seriously.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Most/some people prefer the Ultimate Cut
:hhh:
But personally I think that's the real bad movie. It offensive to me because it's not an enhancement, it's like a different movie. Lex Luthor is almost an entirely different character in that. I don't need an extra 30 minutes of cgi blood splatter, or four new Lois Lane exposition scenes, or Clark Kent walking around and staring at stuff without any memorable dialogue

For me, Ultimate Cut is trash. Theatrical Cut is great.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread only tells me one thing that will ALWAYS keep these "DC fans" (or whatever the fukk) lagging behind all upset and shyt.
Why are you muthafukkas THE 1ST people to go off and bring up Marvel in all YOUR DC THREADS?!?!
Kinda counter productive ass shyt... ? :what:

I could only imagine thats what the folks making these terrible movies are doing behind the scenes too.

Some pathetic ass shyt
so no one can criticize Marvel films?
Not everybody is a fanboy, bruh. I prefer the more serious tone of the DC films but that doesn't mean I won't be there opening day for Marvel films even though I think the humor is usually :palm:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
so no one can criticize Marvel films?
Not everybody is a fanboy, bruh. I prefer the more serious tone of the DC films but that doesn't mean I won't be there opening day for Marvel films even though I think the humor is usually :palm:
you can do/like whatever you want
i was under this impression that that whole "I liked Batman because, yada yada! Oh by the way it was more ___ than Marvel."
:deadmanny:
muthafukkas REALLY need to let it go now.

new year
clean slate

goddamn

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that two-and-a-half hour movie, there's only one good scene: the Batman fight at the warehouse, and that's only two and a half minutes long. :martin: Hell, I'd argue that scene isn't even that good--the YouTube clip of that scene is cool. In the context of this boring, dry, overlong film, it's barely even memorable.

That's the one thing I'll give Suicide Squad over BvS--Suicide Squad has many, many, many problems, but at least it's more bearable because it doesn't take itself as seriously.

breh. wtf? :dwillhuh:

that scene is damn-near worth the price of admission on its own. we finally got to see what batman SHOULD look like in a big-picture fight.

when the goons are shooting at the hole in the floor and batman is booby-trapping their weapons from the ceiling? when he's actually getting shot, stabbed and touched up while fighting for a change (instead of magically avoiding bullets in between flares of muzzle fire :stopitslime:)? the techniques he used to take down an entire room of goons? that was fukking batman. no other film has come close action-wise to showing him in that light.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DC stans like to act like there's an agenda against any comic book movie not made by Disney.

But when you mention Deadpool being universally acclaimed they do the

image.gif

Deadpool is overrated af, it got more award nominations than any other CBM not named TDK for making fun of CBMs. Kick-Ass did that better

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It was drawn out boring garbage.

Clear to everyone but the die-hards who christened it as the second coming before it even came out.

Even WB have told you that it was garbage:mjlol:.

How's a man who despised comics gonna do this shyt 10 times better :picard: