Just watched Batman vs Superman for the 2nd time, and it's not as bad as we thought

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for the thread: like others said, it's not as bad as YOU thought.....i've enjoyed the shyt outta this movie since it dropped...shyt was and still is amazing....think it was the best comic book movie last year....is it perfect? no, but the pros out way the cons by a lot....

i do think WB fukked up by not putting the extended cut in theaters...although it's only 30 extra mins, the lil shyt they cut helps the story flow without having to do any thinking...which a lot of the people that complain about the story didnt want to do....

side note: i know people complain about DC movies not being 'fun', and i highly disagree....these shyts been fun as hell, it's just not the same fun as marvel movies...ex: the doomsday fight is fun as shyt to me...when superman catches his punch and all hell breaks loose, that's fun and the shyt i wanna see superman do....just like the lightheartedness of marvel movies is fun to me....they both fun, just different kinds, which is cool....

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The differences, are huge.
  • No hero died/killed them self when EVERYONE knows they are coming back
  • No one created an almost unstoppable beast to kill anyone, the villain actually did the opposite
  • The dispute was over something more substantial than whatever Bats and Supes were fighting over
  • No hero stewed in his own feelings while 100s burned alive around him
  • No stupid love story

You speaking of details in the story... not the PLOT ITSELF which was both Luthor and Zemo behind the scenes trying to strategically pit heroes against each other.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You speaking of details in the story... not the PLOT ITSELF which was both Luthor and Zemo behind the scenes trying to strategically pit heroes against each other.
Whatever, the details are different then and makes one more well received and financially more lucrative than the other.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll check that out.

do that, think you'll enjoy it more after watching it cause it answers questions people had after seeing the theater version...like: why would the gov think superman was the one that killed the people in africa?...it's explained...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Whatever, the details are different then and makes one more well received and financially more lucrative than the other.

Can't believe we fought together in the Nas vs Jay wars, Jigga warriors were using this argument line for line.

2gufkv6.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well.... at least there's a logical and logistical connection with Luther.... whereas Zemo was nothing but plot holed Deus Ex Machina coincidences....

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Based on what?

Captain America: Civil War Is A ‘Love Story’ For Cap & Bucky

Sequential Tart: In Defence of Stucky and #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend (vol /iss 7/July 2016)

"But let's put aside the question of sex for a second. For the Jeph Loeb / Tim Sale comic series Captain America: White, Captain America screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely had this to say:

Of course, this is still a rollicking adventure tale, and no adventure is complete without a love story. And yes, these books have one -- the longest, most tortured one in Marvel history, in fact. We're talking about Steve and Bucky, without smirking or innuendo or raised eyebrows. Platonic though the relationship may be, from the meet cute to the tragic separation, their bond has all the elements of a classic romance. These two men love each other -- as any pair of friends who faced exclusion, combat, inhumanity, and death would. Their bond stretches across half the twentieth century. The loss of it gnaws at Steve throughout the modern day, and it slices his heart in half when the Winter Soldier rears his tormented, homicidal head. Just as Jeph and Tim's earlier Daredevil: Yellow, Spider-Man: Blue, and Hulk: Gray all dealt with the major love interests in the heroes' lives, so too does Captain America: White. Steve and Bucky are each others' soulmate, if you will, because no one on Earth understands what either of them has been through as well as the other does. The book deals deftly with the strengths and weaknesses that relationship engenders. As the Red Skull himself says to Bucky, "The captain has a ... 'soft spot" for you. A spot I intend to put a bullet through this very evening." Soldiers fight for their country. They fight for themselves. They fight for each other. And sometimes they die for these things, too. The ones who don't carry the memory of the ones who did for the rest of their days. Steve Rogers is no different."

That being said, I don't even think the characters are gay but the second time watching, he was riding a little too hard for Bucky. Caved Ironman's chest in like he was the Red Skull acting like they ain't been saving the Earth together a few times because him and Bucky were friends first.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Got a 55 4k ultra TV breh with a super sonic sub woofer. I put that shyt on turn off all the lights and tried to get into that shyt. And it was still wack.......I promise this is my 5th attempt to get through that movie and I've feel asleep every time.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Captain America: Civil War Is A ‘Love Story’ For Cap & Bucky

Sequential Tart: In Defence of Stucky and #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend (vol /iss 7/July 2016)

"But let's put aside the question of sex for a second. For the Jeph Loeb / Tim Sale comic series Captain America: White, Captain America screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely had this to say:

Of course, this is still a rollicking adventure tale, and no adventure is complete without a love story. And yes, these books have one -- the longest, most tortured one in Marvel history, in fact. We're talking about Steve and Bucky, without smirking or innuendo or raised eyebrows. Platonic though the relationship may be, from the meet cute to the tragic separation, their bond has all the elements of a classic romance. These two men love each other -- as any pair of friends who faced exclusion, combat, inhumanity, and death would. Their bond stretches across half the twentieth century. The loss of it gnaws at Steve throughout the modern day, and it slices his heart in half when the Winter Soldier rears his tormented, homicidal head. Just as Jeph and Tim's earlier Daredevil: Yellow, Spider-Man: Blue, and Hulk: Gray all dealt with the major love interests in the heroes' lives, so too does Captain America: White. Steve and Bucky are each others' soulmate, if you will, because no one on Earth understands what either of them has been through as well as the other does. The book deals deftly with the strengths and weaknesses that relationship engenders. As the Red Skull himself says to Bucky, "The captain has a ... 'soft spot" for you. A spot I intend to put a bullet through this very evening." Soldiers fight for their country. They fight for themselves. They fight for each other. And sometimes they die for these things, too. The ones who don't carry the memory of the ones who did for the rest of their days. Steve Rogers is no different."

That being said, I don't even think the characters are gay but the second time watching, he was riding a little too hard for Bucky. Caved Ironman's chest in like he was the Red Skull acting like they ain't been saving the Earth together a few times because him and Bucky were friends first.
Oh nothing in the movie? I didn't read these uh 'click bait' articles before viewing, neither did most. Nice try tho.