Just watched Batman vs Superman for the 2nd time, and it's not as bad as we thought

teacher

All Star
Daps
how they did Doomsday is a TRAVESTY...and the facebook dude who played lex luthor was TERRIBLE... everything else I fukk with but those 2 things are to big to ignore

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't want the theatrical cut anymore.... the original cut is so much superior.

However, I find it funny people are so-called complaining about the plot. Yet I am willing to bet they praise Civil War which virtually have the SAME DAMN PLOT.
The differences, are huge.
  • No hero died/killed them self when EVERYONE knows they are coming back
  • No one created an almost unstoppable beast to kill anyone, the villain actually did the opposite
  • The dispute was over something more substantial than whatever Bats and Supes were fighting over
  • No hero stewed in his own feelings while 100s burned alive around him
  • No stupid love story

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Rather have my heroes stop fighting over a common mothers name than have one hero cave in another hero's chest over his love intere..."friend".

mentical

Pro
Daps
Or use WW to come in between the conflict. Now I'm remember other shyt, like why was she at the party, just on the off chance that Bruce Wayne was stealing information from Lex? Why is a reporter meeting a billonaire such a momentous occasion? fukk this movie:hhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Or use WW to come in between the conflict. Now I'm remember other shyt, like why was she at the party, just on the off chance that Bruce Wayne was stealing information from Lex? Why is a reporter meeting a billonaire such a momentous occasion? fukk this movie:hhh:
What about Clark asking who Bruce Wayne was? Not the best reporter at the Daily Planet I hope. lol

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
these threads pop up damn near once a month. First you clowns thought the film was panned because of the tone now y'all think it's the plot. Literally clueless:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

all this was explained in the extended cut...