Just watched Above the Rim, a nikka almost cried on how things done change

Van Glorious

LB4LIFE
Daps
Reppin
South Jamaica Queens, NY
always wanted this hoodie

100milesclothing-1994.jpg

I remember when I first seen this movie and noticed that the girl in this pic was shorty from the Diamond D "Sally Got a One Trick Mind" video

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Real talk, Above the Rim is my favorite movie of all time.

I always get laughs when I tell folks that but fukk it, it's my personal GOAT. Had everything I needed in a film. Plus I was a hooper so I was snappin my wrist just like Shep da gawd instructed.

i gotta watch it again and post my grown up thoughts because there's always some hilarity I didn't catch when I was younger.

That basketball scene at the end was ridic tho. Mufukkin Avon Barksdale out there clotheslinin nikkas in the middle of the game like its nothin. :pachaha:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't watch the film in theaters when it dropped so I had to wait for VHS. I remember my brothers telling me everything that happened after they got back from the movies. When I heard Pac got capped by Marlon Wayans I was like :wtf:. Even as a kid, that was whack as hell to me. It was like if Krillin took out Goku.

Also, Soundtrack went HARD. One of the best 90's soundtracks next to Space Jam. We wore that cd out.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A little gem.. When Pac got arrested for the rape trial that he ended up doing time for it was during the filming of Above The Rim and he has that big fake scar on his face when the cops put him in cuffs..

There were rumors going around that the chick cut Pac trying to get him off her floating around the hood at the time...

:ohhh: