Just watched Above the Rim, a nikka almost cried on how things done change

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
The scene at Leon & Pac's moms grave was one of my favorites.

Pac: Man you my brother I aint finna have you workin for me..we'll be partners :obama:

Leon: What...sellin that shyt...Are you that Dumb? :beli:

Pac: Who the fukk you thinkin you talkin to you :what:

This ain't ya lil brother followin you tryna go.outside...this ain't that same dopehead on the roof takin orders from you..you ain't the man no mo' muthafukka I'm the one!! shyts changed!! It's a new day bruh!! If u cant clean up yo act, i suggest u raise up get tha fukk outta dodge...get caught up.. Pac was puttin salt in the his brother's wound at mama's grave the whole time at mama's grave :wow:

Last edited:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
5 stars, dap and + rep. classic movie and a classic soundtrack :salute:

i too miss these days. death row was runnin' things, 2pac was doin' his thing and all just seemed right with the world. it was a great time bruhs, it was a great fukkin' time :wow:

I'm ya true muthafukka thug nation alert keep his name on the street till ya lay in the dirt this shyt hurt..cause we went from poor 2 rich was 'sposed 2 see a lot more than this...they locked u popped u.up when u did Above The Rim they let u out u called us out we came an thugged again we would hear ha haa rapist they'd shout ya'll was talkin shyt that ya'll aint kno a damn thang bout...Treach called it how there was a lot of shyt that went down between Thug Life Vol.1 & ATR

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm ya true muthafukka thug nation alert keep his name on the street till ya lay in the dirt this shyt hurt..cause we went from poor 2 rich was 'sposed 2 see a lot more than this...they locked u popped u.up when u did Above The Rim they let u out u called us out we came an thugged again we would hear ha haa rapist they'd shout ya'll was talkin shyt that ya'll aint kno a damn thang bout...Treach called it how there was a lot of shyt that went down between Thug Life Vol.1 & ATR

you talkin' bout this song?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
always wanted this hoodie

100milesclothing-1994.jpg

that's not Karl Kani tho what brand is this?

and always wanted one of these army suits

Picture%205_21.jpg

I got this one
6ffd68a18b1a139a01c512b652758eaf.jpg

getting this one
P24048_multicolor_hudson_outerwear_birdie_2_hockey_jersey_lp1.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt reminds me of that thread in THe Film Room about how horrible Shep was and how many lives he destroyed:laff:

I like the movie despite the flaw Shep is the most unsympathetic character in the history of movies,I feel bad for everybody in the movie BUT that nikka:scust:....How you worried about everybody elses life but ya mama and ya brother in the first place:dahell:...Then in the second place when you come home you still a a$$hole toward ya brother aint don't lift a finger to make him a better person:mindblown:.

Movie woulda been goat if they just centered it around Kyle and Bugaloo,the rest of that movie is :dahell: status to me.

But that soundtrack alone:banderas:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
shyt reminds me of that thread in THe Film Room about how horrible Shep was and how many lives he destroyed:laff:

I like the movie despite the flaw Shep is the most unsympathetic character in the history of movies,I feel bad for everybody in the movie BUT that nikka:scust:....How you worried about everybody elses life but ya mama and ya brother in the first place:dahell:...Then in the second place when you come home you still a a$$hole toward ya brother aint don't lift a finger to make him a better person:mindblown:.

Movie woulda been goat if they just centered it around Kyle and Bugaloo,the rest of that movie is :dahell: status to me.

But that soundtrack alone:banderas:

All kinds of horrible shyt can happen in your life and you can still chose not to say fukk it and start slangin but that's what Birdie did...at the same time corrupted by that street code he was throwin it back in his brothers face like I'm the man nikka u ain't shyt 2 me ..brother or not i'll have your ass killed 'cause "I'm the man"... but Shep in his own way kept Kyle from fukkin his life up tryna be down with Birdie and Boog gettin clowned that night finally woke him up

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Pac was still alive today he'll be doing what Ice Cube is. Making that bread from these movies. He went to scool for this so he was actually a good actor
best thing to ever happen to tupac was his death