#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Good acting.. check
Good soundtrack.. check
Quotables.... check
Eye candy ... check
Good basketball scenes.... check

As generic as the story was. This movie is so underrated. My favorite basket ball movie of all time.

When Danny Green was busting the Heats ass in the 2013 Finals and broke that record..all I can think about was that Tupac scene where Shep was busting they ass and that nikka was furious and starting kicking chairs and shyt.

Tupac as a coach.... goat
He'll be a better coach than Mike Brown :laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
pac always killes somebody in his movie and say muthatfukka at the end
riverside muthafukka
recognize muthatfukka
That was speedy williams harlem street ball legend
dude was vicious
i remember first seeing it and was saying ohhhh and awwwwww wen he do a move
8 years old wen this came out
made it more live cuz im a basketball head

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Pac's fake ass scar :mjlol:
A little gem.. When Pac got arrested for the rape trial that he ended up doing time for it was during the filming of Above The Rim and he has that big fake scar on his face when the cops put him in cuffs..

There were rumors going around that the chick cut Pac trying to get him off her floating around the hood at the time...

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
riverside muthafukka
recognize muthatfukka

dude was vicious
riverside muthafukka
recognize muthatfukka

dude was vicious

Yea kyle wasn't no slouch either

Rim at the shootout was about 8 feet tall though :russ:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shep dropping like 38 on 'em in like five minutes was the best thing since...since...the King and Duck.

Boogaloo saying Flip looked like Daffy Duck with his beak shot off :laff:

Kyle having Montross as his nemesis was so real to me :ohlawd:. That one white boy who you were better than, but always struggled against.

Bombers, Bombers, Bombers, championship!!

I used to bring momma's food stamps to the bodega and they was laughing at me! Can you believe that! They was laughing at me!

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Shep dropping like 38 on 'em in like five minutes was the best thing since...since...the King and Duck.

that shyt reminds me of the story of streetball legend, joe "the destroyer" hammond, and when he strolled into the rucker at halftime and dropped 50 against julius erving and a few other pros would clearly couldn't guard him and won the MVP for the game. duke was ill but was making so much money in the drug game that the cash they pro leagues were offering was chump change for him.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/11/11/sports/basketball-legend-of-the-playground.html

:whew: @ what Dr. J told him after the game.

"They didn't know who to put on me," said Hammond. "After the game, Doctor J came over to me and shook my hand and said 'Joe, everything I heard about you is true.'

too bad he was so deep in the drug trade.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt reminds me of the story of streetball legend, joe "the destroyer" hammond, and when he strolled into the rucker at halftime and dropped 50 against julius erving and a few other pros would clearly couldn't guard him and won the MVP for the game. duke was ill but was making so much money in the drug game that the cash they pro leagues were offering was chump change for him.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/11/11/sports/basketball-legend-of-the-playground.html

:whew: @ what Dr. J told him after the game.

"They didn't know who to put on me," said Hammond. "After the game, Doctor J came over to me and shook my hand and said 'Joe, everything I heard about you is true.'

too bad he was so deep in the drug trade.

never heard of that dude, looked him up and found that article from 1990, fukkin crazy. dude had hundreds of thousands and then did a couple bids, got addicted n lost everything :wow: