Just Starting Watching 'The Wire' And...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
The Wire is not for stupid people.

OP and his ilk are clearly stupid people.

Please kindly remove Brother Malcolm from your Avi.

Many Thanks

Max Power
Get out your feelings over a show you don’t own or didn’t create you emotionally unstable, effeminate fakkit. Negged. And because you think you’re about to start trolling like the rest of the no p*ssy getting, miserable bytches on this board, I won’t see another word your fakkit ass typed. Ignore. fukk you and this overrated ass, simple minded, stereotype filled show. Kill yourself homo :umad:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If your watching the show only for the drug street part you will not fully appreciate the quality of the show. The show is superb because of the story lines and mystery of all parties involved, including the police politicians etc. If all you want is a gangster film, watch sons of anarchy. The wite had more to offer than that though.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
If your watching the show only for the drug street part you will not fully appreciate the quality of the show. The show is superb because of the story lines and mystery of all parties involved, including the police politicians etc. If all you want is a gangster film, watch sons of anarchy. The wite had more to offer than that though.
Not watching for any particular reason other than overall entertainment. The show starts off as boring. I ask if it gets better eventually. That’s it. It’s not deeper than that.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
OP start at season 3 then double back to 1

Season 2 is the hardest to watch. Season 4 is the best

Show is not really for entertainment and cheap thrills. This is real literature placed on screen
I would like to be entertained when watching a show. I thought that was the point of watching television. It started off boring and monotonous. I never watched the show before, but I always see it being praised and super hyped everywhere. I didn’t get the hype of the show off my initial impressions of the show. Thought I was missing something,so I began dialogue. That’s it. You got idiots in here emotional like I insulted their first born :gucci: I just wanted some perspective. I think I have it now. Thanks.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I would like to be entertained when watching a show. I thought that was the point of watching television. It started off boring and monotonous. I never watched the show before, but I always see it being praised and super hyped everywhere. I didn’t get the hype of the show off my initial impressions of the show. Thought I was missing something,so I began dialogue. That’s it. You got idiots in here emotional like I insulted their first born :gucci: I just wanted some perspective. I think I have it now. Thanks.

It's a very entertaining show but it doesn't provide thrills just because, it adheres to the narrative first and that can be off putting to some but if you stick with it... The payoff is greater than other shows