Just started watching The Walking Dead... I slept on this shyt

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The show was never the same to me after the end of Season 6 and the entirety of Season 7, that Neegan energy was too much :mjcry:

I stopped watching completely towards then end of season 10 when that Puerto Rican chick with the purple jacket showed up :scust:
I heard about dude. I can tell Im bot gonna like him cuz Im already wrapped up in Rick and his people.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
they fulked up by making negan some OP ass character and making rick to be a straight bytch for season 7&8. if they wouldve kept it to 1 season it wouldve been fine but that shyt made the show drag on way longer than needed. they shouldve kindve kept negan some mysterious type character aswell instead of just having him front and center. at the end of season 6 when he hopped out that rv and had his little monologue dude was top 3 villain on any screen and had different levels of swag to him then middle of season 7 you realize he just a bozo who has muscle. similar to the phrase “a lame with money is still a lame”. not gonna lie his character arc is pretty good tho

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
they fulked up by making negan some OP ass character and making rick to be a straight bytch for season 7&8. if they wouldve kept it to 1 season it wouldve been fine but that shyt made the show drag on way longer than needed. they shouldve kindve kept negan some mysterious type character aswell instead of just having him front and center. at the end of season 6 when he hopped out that rv and had his little monologue dude was top 3 villain on any screen and had different levels of swag to him then middle of season 7 you realize he just a bozo who has muscle. similar to the phrase “a lame with money is still a lame”. not gonna lie his character arc is pretty good tho
Was he really a PE teacher:dead:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Red really gonna try to get at Sasha. I know that aint happening. Right?

I luv my sistas, Rosita be lookin right. :francis:

eugene-vomit-throw-up-the-walking-dead-worth-internet-reactions.jpg

I never believed for a sec this guy had the cure:russ: But damn, he really became one of my favorite characters

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't think Rick shoulda did that food run mission. They were bullies and tried to kill his men first, but he kinda lost the moral high ground. And Negan and them seem to be well organized

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Red really gonna try to get at Sasha. I know that aint happening. Right?

I luv my sistas, Rosita be lookin right. :francis:

eugene-vomit-throw-up-the-walking-dead-worth-internet-reactions.jpg

I never believed for a sec this guy had the cure:russ: But damn, he really became one of my favorite characters

:mjlol: YOU WOULD BE A FAN OF THIS bytch ASS nikka

:devil:
:evil: