Just started watching The Walking Dead... I slept on this shyt

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
man just keep watching. no point getting this far and then quitting. final ep damn near brought tears to my eyes cuz I been watching the shyt weekly since 2010 :to: i got emotional
Im on the part where the manly bishes betrayed them. They getting zero wins this season

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
they fulked up by making negan some OP ass character and making rick to be a straight bytch for season 7&8. if they wouldve kept it to 1 season it wouldve been fine but that shyt made the show drag on way longer than needed. they shouldve kindve kept negan some mysterious type character aswell instead of just having him front and center. at the end of season 6 when he hopped out that rv and had his little monologue dude was top 3 villain on any screen and had different levels of swag to him then middle of season 7 you realize he just a bozo who has muscle. similar to the phrase “a lame with money is still a lame”. not gonna lie his character arc is pretty good tho

The problem is that Negan is an ENDGAME Villain.

He should not have been introduced until close to when they knew the show was going to end.

His build up in season 6 is one of the best for a villain I've ever seen in a show.

But season 7 had to conclude with Rick killing him after he killed Glenn and Abraham.

Instead Rick was bytched out and crying for 16 episodes and the finale ends in a skirmish where they don't even fight:camby:.

That is when everyone could see that they were just dragging out the show/being insulted and dropped off

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I stopped watching once darabont got pushed out as I knew that the studio was going to cut quality and drag it out as long as they could and from what I've heard, sadly I was right...

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
AnneTheWalkingDead.jpg

Oh she cleaned up nice:takedat:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is this bullshyt still going? The first few seasons were dope but I stopped watching when they were literally started showing episodes of the group just walking and the repetitiveness.

:scust:

I laughed when I saw a commercial of another group dressed up as storm troopers.

:russ::martin::camby:

This is like the fast and the furious of zombie shows.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Is this bullshyt still going? The first few seasons were dope but I stopped watching when they were literally started showing episodes of the group just walking and the repetitiveness.

:scust:

I laughed when I saw a commercial of another group dressed up as storm troopers.

:russ::martin::camby:

This is like the fast and the furious of zombie shows.
no it ended in 2022

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I've been thinking bout going back...cause i tapped out when Rick got on the helicopter