Just started watching The Walking Dead... I slept on this shyt

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I tell people to watch season 1, then move on. The rest will never scratch the itch created by the end of season 1.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

CAP

BEST SHOW ON TV UNTIL NEEGAN
LAID THE LAW DOWN.

S8 WAS WOAT shyt THO.

:devil:
:evil:

Nah. While I didn't mind many of the changes they made to individual characters from the comic, the tone changes from the comic by season 2. Also the production value is never on par with season one moving forward. The show became way too melodramatic.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah. While I didn't mind many of the changes they made to individual characters from the comic, the tone changes from the comic by season 2. Also the production value is never on par with season one moving forward. The show became way too melodramatic.

WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOURCE MATERIAL
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT TV.

THE SHOW WAS MUST SEE TV
FOR OVER HALF A DECADE

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT SOURCE MATERIAL
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT TV.

THE SHOW WAS MUST SEE TV
FOR OVER HALF A DECADE

Bro, I was there. I watched the premier of the first episode. You have to remember, it came out during the era of peak Zombie, and there was no alternative on TV. I didn't say the show was trash, although the second season might qualify, but seasons 2+ just aren't as good as the first. Its 2024 and no longer 2010. I have a difficult time recommending anything other than the first season of AMC's TWD given the vast amount of other zombie based material available. Hell, I'm more likely to recommend someone play the first season of TellTale's TWD. Not to mention Netflix has 2 seasons of both Black Summer and Kingdom. Then there's all the movies that have been released over that time. You have action based movies like World War Z, Army of the Dead, and Train to Busan, or more cerebral films like Ravenous, Cargo, and Pontypool. At the end of the day its just my opinion.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro, I was there. I watched the premier of the first episode. You have to remember, it came out during the era of peak Zombie, and there was no alternative on TV, that wasn't a movie. I didn't say the show was trash, although the second season might qualify, but that seasons 2+ aren't as good.

EVERY SEASON WAS ABSOLUTE FIRE
UNTIL NEEGAN CRUSHED THE BUILDINGS.

shyt TOOK THE WORLD BY STORM