Just saw James Bond, Skyfall

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I gave the flick 6/10, don't get me wrong its a decent watch but there are things I had issues with and what have they done to the already loose continuity of Bond films. It seems like CR/QoS is Bond's rookie outing, Skyfall sees him as an old vet and every other bond film has happend in the gap bewteen QoS & Skyfall.

It's best not to think too hard about Bond continuity.

It's a not a great movie, the first 60 min are maybe the worst in Bond history and the (car) chase at the start of the movie is terrible but when Javier Bardem comes into play the movie gets really good, really fast.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
James_Bond_(The_Living_Daylights).jpg

:comeon:

cant wait to see this joint tho

I remember when Dalton threw Benecio Del Toro in a stone grinder. :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It's a not a great movie, the first 60 min are maybe the worst in Bond history and the (car) chase at the start of the movie is terrible but when Javier Bardem comes into play the movie gets really good, really fast.

:russ: Such power with words. I wonder if hes right.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:icecubedisgust:

altho the Bond dying stuff was kind of :comeon:

still, we saw some of Roger Moore's work :aicmon:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
great movie.

wtf happened to the fine girl though..she just disappeared and they never went back to that storyline

what was javiers relationship to M?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Oh Timothy Dalton's Bond was dark? Was he badass? How were the movies? I remember my mom watching 'em when I was a kid, but I don't remember them myself.

license to kill is pretty g, it has ninjas, bond killing the bad guys rated r status and a main villain who is alot like razor ramon/tony montana, benicio del toro plays the second in command or main henchman

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
great movie.

wtf happened to the fine girl though..she just disappeared and they never went back to that storyline

what was javiers relationship to M?

:bryan:

You serious breh...

This was great movie and on imax it was even more :ahh: great directing IMO. Naomie harris was soo :noah:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Read this...looked at your rep....shut up, clown

Oh please, like rep here has any meaning. If I cared I'd be in the green. There are threads that are just for keeping people in the green and it has no value because of that.

With that said; Look at my posts here in The Arcadium, solid stuff. And as a Bond fan and a filmmaker the first 60 mins of the movie are mostly (and sadly) trash and rest is fantastic.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was piff but didn't really feel like a bond movie. It kinda felt like dark knight because of music, cinematography and the plot some what. It was def the darkest bond movie yet

it did have a TDK feel to it, but it also felt like a VINTAGE bond film at the same time. they stabilized all the traditional characters by the end of the film.