Just saw James Bond, Skyfall

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And that what this "argument" is about, personal opinion. You want to change it and i want to keep the nostalgia. And,honestly both viewpoints are petty and fickle :obama:.
nah, your opinion is way more petty. You're telling me, changing the skin color fundamentally changes the entire bond character for you. That's fukking stupid as shyt. I'm not saying a black dude is entitled to the role OVER a white dude. I'm just saying it would be refreshing to see a black bond instead of a white one.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
nah, your opinion is way more petty. You're telling me, changing the skin color fundamentally changes the entire bond character for you. That's fukking stupid as ****. I'm not saying a black dude is entitled to the role OVER a white dude. I'm just saying it would be refreshing to see a black bond instead of a white one.

:laugh: Aight bruh.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That might work for Sensitive Blake Griffin but not me.

:skip:

You want a white Bond, he wants a black Bond, I just want the best Bond.
I want the best bond, I just don't see any white actors out there that I could see playing Bond after craig. Only one I could possibly think of is Tom Hardy.

I just think Idris Elba would be a badass bond :yeshrug:

Neg Stark

Warden of the North
Daps
Reppin
Winterfell
I want the best bond, I just don't see any white actors out there that I could see playing Bond after craig. Only one I could possibly think of is Tom Hardy.

I just think Idris Elba would be a badass bond :yeshrug:

Yeah but you said your preference is to see a black Bond. Equanimity's preference is to see a white Bond.

I don't have a preference either way.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but you said your preference is to see a black Bond. Equanimity's preference is to see a white Bond.

I don't have a preference either way.
My preference isn't set in stone. I just think it would be cool for the studios to try something different and go with a black bond. I'm going to be happy with whoever they pick as long as they are a good actor. But this man would be throwing his drink and popcorn at the screen the moment a black bond appears talmbout "YOU RUINED THE CHARACTER!!! :why: !!!!!!!"

Neg Stark

Warden of the North
Daps
Reppin
Winterfell
My preference isn't set in stone. I just think it would be cool for the studios to try something different and go with a black bond. I'm going to be happy with whoever they pick as long as they are a good actor. But this man would be throwing his drink and popcorn at the screen the moment a black bond appears talmbout "YOU RUINED THE CHARACTER!!! :why: !!!!!!!"

Anyway, enough about his skin.

Other than The Wire and Thor I've not seen him in anything.

What's he got that's worth checking out?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, enough about his skin.

Other than The Wire and Thor I've not seen him in anything.

What's he got that's worth checking out?
He hasn't been in much. I think he is a very much underutilized actor. He was the captain in Prometheus, and he was in RocknRolla.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:laugh: you douche!!!!

SBG aint sh!t :lolbron:

Neg Stark

Warden of the North
Daps
Reppin
Winterfell