Just saw James Bond, Skyfall

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Yep she was the finest girl Bond ever had, even better than Vesper, Monneypenny was looking awesome also, one of the best Bond casts of all time, on a side not Bonds suit game game was on another level this movie, every outfit was :myman: who made those suits, i need the grey one pronto.

agreed, that's tom ford suit game on another level. Also that psyche evaluators watch :whoo:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I never knew China looked so beautiful :wow: I gotta get rich :wow:

Javier was a fukkin evil genius. That smug ass cac Q thought he knew how to crack every program and the wholetime, the nikka was hoping he did just exactly that :heh:

Got a question tho, some in terms of timeline, is Skyfall after CR & QOS? I read on here somewhere that it takes place before CR & QOS but, if M died in this one, that wouldn't make any sense...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Javier was a fukkin evil genius. That smug ass cac Q thought he knew how to crack every program and the wholetime, the nikka was hoping he did just exactly that :heh:

Got a question tho, some in terms of timeline, is Skyfall after CR & QOS? I read on here somewhere that it takes place before CR & QOS but, if M died in this one, that wouldn't make any sense...
They're in order just as they were released. In CR you saw Bond just get his 00 status

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
After watching this movie, I need to travel to Shanghai and play a game of Baccarat in Macau.

:heh::myman:

I need to travel to shanghai and conceive my first born son on a raft amidst the floating lamps in the water and cop a komodo dragon to use as my primary mode of transportation

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt had me like :yawn:... :zzz:

It just dragged IMO. I was expecting this nikka to have some dope gadgets, cool action not just shyt blowing up, and a story that kept me engaged. Instead, I was fighting to stay awake.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/tQkM3u1iXVY]Guru - Surviving Tha Game - YouTube[/ame]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
shyt had me like :yawn:... :zzz:

It just dragged IMO. I was expecting this nikka to have some dope gadgets, cool action not just shyt blowing up, and a story that kept me engaged. Instead, I was fighting to stay awake.

[ame=http://youtu.be/NRaDQZGFdBs]Man Talk.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
IMAX :ahh:

movie was so dope

the cinematography :lawd:

best movie of the year my main grip was javier was killing his scenes i wish he was in it more

that rat story and when he came down the elevator :krs:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/HQ3r15gFAoc]James Bond 007: 50 Memorable Scenes HD (50th Anniversary Special) - YouTube[/ame]

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it technical takes 6 years after CR&QoS... CS was at bond's beginning of his career. in SKYFALL he's more seasoned, but has aged... there's been several references of him being "too old"....