DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My word :wow:

The hype is justified.

Brehs, I just saw 12 Years a Slave tonight. Words cannot explain the awesomeness of that movie. I just cannot :wow:

One of the most amazing films ever. I think the homie Steve McQueen is gonna get an Oscar. He the one :lupe:

Chiwetel Ejiofor too :ohlawd:

What a movie. Michael Fassbender :wow:

Best movie ive seen all year. This generation's Roots.

It should win a lot of Oscars. Not just for the acting and direction. The cinematography. The detail. I have not many words to say.
:salute:I've got to see this now.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I agree. Playing papa doc in 8 mile made no sense at all. :scusthov:
We talking about Chiwetel not Anthony Mack
17-8-mile-papa-doc.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Have you seen Talk To Me? That in my opinion is his defining role, excellent performances from both him and the immortal Don Cheadle...
yeah, his character in that movie is the breh who helped launch Radio One.

He was really good in that.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
My word :wow:

The hype is justified.

Brehs, I just saw 12 Years a Slave tonight. Words cannot explain the awesomeness of that movie. I just cannot :wow:

One of the most amazing films ever. I think the homie Steve McQueen is gonna get an Oscar. He the one :lupe:

Chiwetel Ejiofor too :ohlawd:

What a movie. Michael Fassbender :wow:

Best movie ive seen all year. This generation's Roots.

It should win a lot of Oscars. Not just for the acting and direction. The cinematography. The detail. I have not many words to say.
did you peep it at the london film festival?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I started wanting to see it a couple weeks back based off the strength of the early reviews. Might go next week.

:mjpls: On here the definition for the word "c00n" is "I cant think of decent retort to make to counter-argue a point that I strogly disagree with , so you're a c00n." :ufdup:

See also cac

Spin

All Star
Daps
Saw the movie and have to say it's pretty damn good. I must say Fassbender did a stellar job as the plantation owner. Ejiofor carried the movie and should be up for an award. There wasn't any cookie cutter BS that sometimes comes from these types of projects. The internal mental battle of Ejiofor being free and then going through hell on the plantation was great. McQueen also did a great job with Fassbender's internal battle of being racist and at the same time drawn to one of his slaves (the duality of the situation in many ways still exists).

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Saw the movie and have to say it's pretty damn good. I must say Fassbender did a stellar job as the plantation owner. Ejiofor carried the movie and should be up for an award. There wasn't any cookie cutter BS that sometimes comes from these types of projects. The internal mental battle of Ejiofor being free and then going through hell on the plantation was great. McQueen also did a great job with Fassbender's internal battle of being racist and at the same time drawn to one of his slaves (the duality of the situation in many ways still exists).
Did you cry?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Have you seen Talk To Me? That in my opinion is his defining role, excellent performances from both him and the immortal Don Cheadle...

Dope ass, highly slept on movie...Red Belt too. When I first saw him wit Denzel in Inside Job I was hoping he'd blow up.

Speaking of Inside Job, what the hell happened to Clive Owen? He doing straight to dvd movies now :wtf: