Just Realized how badly I fukked my life up.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know this is a running joke on sohh, but real talk, 5-7 years of the right experience, some high level certifications, and dude really could be making 100k. You'd have to bust your ass and sacrifice to make it happen.

:aicmon: chances are that anyone who's been fukking around in life all this time isn't gonna have an epiphany and some newfound high work ethic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:aicmon: chances are that anyone who's been fukking around in life all this time isn't gonna have an epiphany and some newfound high work ethic.

had an epiphany today :russ:

:umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh, dude's just 18. He could get his GED and be enrolled in college by fall :comeon: You acting like he a 30 year old dust head living in his moms basement with 4 baby mamas.

Dude's still a kid and he did what a lot of young people do, make poor decisions. With the right motivation (money and bytches) dude could be extremely focused, driven, and motivated. Malcolm Little started off as a loser and thief and he turned his life around. Besides, he's asking for advice, why would I go out my way to shyt on another nikka looking to better himself.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4sNbZ0boFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4sNbZ0boFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop:

Spent the last 2 years trying to be the cool street nikka, drinking 40s on the street all day. :snoop:

High school dropout, unemployed :snoop:

It finally caught up to me. What a huge fukk-up. I should have been listening to Lupe all this time. :snoop:

tumblr_lfuj1ke0Da1qayv5jo1_500.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Its never to late to start over and if the op is only 18 he has plenty of time to get his life turned around. But you can't do it feeling sorry for yourself. Go back and get that GED and start from there.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
what you need to do is go get your GED. like, start tomorrow. you can be ready for college when it starts in 3 months, community college. by the time you're 22 you could be a senior in college. if you have to take remedial classes go to school during the summer to get through quicker because they do not count as actual college credits.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Ure only 18, dont have a jail record, no kids and u come off as a young man with some sense.

Get ur ass in a ged program, get ur ged, get a part time job and enroll into a community college,.

This. You still have time.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Spent the last 2 years trying to be the cool street nikka, drinking 40s on the street all day. :snoop:

High school dropout, unemployed :snoop:

It finally caught up to me. What a huge fukk-up. I should have been listening to Lupe all this time. :snoop:

:blessed: