Just Realized how badly I fukked my life up.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
not having work experience at 18 isn't a big deal your young and everybody has to start somewhere. As previously stated most community colleges have a ged program, i would look into that as well as attending said college and the average retail job will work around that schedule so you can have something until you finish schooling.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you do enroll in a CC look into one of those Programs that guarrantee you admission into a 4 year. (usually its state schools that have a partnership with CC's)

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first you gonna have to change your mentality

set short term goals that you can realistically achieve (like one solid goal every 4 months) and ACHIEVE THOSE GOALS breh, your confidence and attitude will automatically improve

right off the bat for example your first goal could be get a full time summer job (even a factory job, whatever), stick with it, and get a good reference from my manager...that would be a good 4 month goal

next 4 month goal could be something like get back into highschool and pass all my classes, etc

keep moving from there and like others said, get your GED atleast

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh, dude's just 18. He could get his GED and be enrolled in college by fall :comeon: You acting like he a 30 year old dust head living in his moms basement with 4 baby mamas.

Dude's still a kid and he did what a lot of young people do, make poor decisions. With the right motivation (money and bytches) dude could be extremely focused, driven, and motivated. Malcolm Little started off as a loser and thief and he turned his life around. Besides, he's asking for advice, why would I go out my way to shyt on another nikka looking to better himself.

I didn't see the part about him being 18 originally, but at 18, he's still got a lifetime of bad habits to undo. we're talking an uphill battle.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I didn't see the part about him being 18 originally, but at 18, he's still got a lifetime of bad habits to undo. we're talking an uphill battle.

You right breh, he might as well try to blow up a federal building so he can land himself in Guantanamo Bay for the rest of his life.

Because we all know no one fukks up in their teenage years and bounces back :snoop: