Just Realized how badly I fukked my life up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Knowing is half the battle.

Its never as late as it seems.

It won't be easy, but at least you have a semblance of knowing where you are in life.

Good luck

P.S. Prepared to be humbled and talked down to. If others can distract you or convince you to do anything other than what you dream of, then you never wanted to do it anyways. Don't be a bytch, but know when you're wrong and man up. You're not a kid.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Jeez, first the op whine about being a virgin, now u whining about ur life being over while ur still a teenager. U a kak? How about this...stop being such a nuerotic, bytch ass, weenie boy. U got ur whole life ahead of u. Shut the fck up with this

So, you're whining about someone whining, how does that make sense?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: fellow dropout, former manic depressant :mjpls: multiple reasons for fvckin up myself as a teenager, regular hoodrat stuff mixed with some low self esteem. Eventually at 21 i just said fuq going bk 2 school, got some work exp, left home & went into the real world & forced myself to stop being a bum.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:salute: fellow dropout, former manic depressant :mjpls: i just said fuq going bk 2 school, got some work exp, left home & went into the real world & forced myself to stop being a bum.

I think I'm going to go back to school after the summer. I'll see if I can get a summer job tho :salute:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get a GED and join the army. Or whatever other branch of armed forces.

College and shyt can come after.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
so.....u dropped out of school....not to sell dope and get rich....

but to hang out not doing shyt all day??????

:lupe:
I just graduated college and "to hang out not doing sh1t all day" after 17 years of school sounds damn good :ahh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@yo moms

This song was made for nikkas like you, breh. This shyt should touch your soul :wow:...

[ame=http://youtu.be/gucMNBXQXsE]OutKast - Git Up, Git Out (Goodie Mob Mix) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yup just get some IT certs, and the Six figure IT jobs will come rolling in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is a running joke on sohh, but real talk, 5-7 years of the right experience, some high level certifications, and dude really could be making 100k. You'd have to bust your ass and sacrifice to make it happen.