Just Realized how badly I fukked my life up.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn Breh, Where you live at?

The "Cool nikkas" in my area don't sitting around drinking and doing nothing all day...

Whats cool about that?

How about waking up tomorrow and not doing that shyt and getting a resume together so you can get a job, ANY job.. Then once you get A job then go after a job you actually want..

Having steady income always makes things better

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
write down what you wanna do
get yo ass in school nikka so you can stay busy
apply for some jobs its the summer nikkas hiring like crazy
talk that shyt,daydream that shyt,make moves towards yo goal you'll be good
dont have no babies and dont get no record unless it was about some money

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Damn Breh, Where you live at?

The "Cool nikkas" in my area don't sitting around drinking and doing nothing all day...

Whats cool about that?

How about waking up tomorrow and not doing that shyt and getting a resume together so you can get a job, ANY job.. Then once you get A job then go after a job you actually want..

Having steady income always makes things better

The fukk am I going to put on my resume? :childplease:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:snoop:

Spent the last 2 years trying to be the cool street nikka, drinking 40s on the street all day. :snoop:

High school dropout, unemployed :snoop:

It finally caught up to me. What a huge fukk-up. I should have been listening to Lupe all this time. :snoop:

Don't get skressed breh........you still living, lungs breathing, heart beating, brain cells still running......that means you have billions of seconds of potential to transform into kinetic energy to create a new paradigm ........

Last edited by a moderator:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
or 56 years to continue being a bum. damn that's a long time to not never do shyt :huhldup:

:whew: ... cotdamn that's a deep comment ........ even my black ancestors had to work, they couldn't afford to be lazy technically (yes, I finally watched Django a few days ago) ..... so for me to be a lazy black man is quite possibly the worst thing I can do..... and unfortunately I spent some time doing just that :beli: .........

:deadmanny: ......... .................................. don't ask me :bryan:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
1. Stop making excuses (Oh I cant get a job because I have no experience wah wah wah)
2. Community colleges are going to be a huge resource. They usually have free GED classes.
3. Figure out what you wanna do and DIVE IN. If you wanan do IT you can go to a school like ITT tech. Youll get financial aid, etc. USE IT WISELY
4. Get off the coli (and facebook and twitter and etc) until you can prioritize.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you 18....you can get this shiit together because some parents aint taking care of no 20+ older bums

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i want to do something with IT and math or something like that.

We gotta IT thread on here. Read through it and see if maybe IT is something you'll want to do. Just don't let some of them fukk nikkas in there gas you up. No you're not gonna be making 6 figures by passing one exam. It can be a very rewarding career though.

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-learning/9043-certs-careers-lets-discuss.html#.UZKpgbXvtO0

First thing you need to do is get your GED though. Without a GED, you're pretty much fukked unless you're gonna go into business for yourself. After getting your GED, start looking to get into a good community college in your neighborhood and start going down the right path. You still mad young and you got time. If you stay motivated and work smart, you can be right on track by the time your 22 (when dudes your age will be graduating from college).

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
1. Stop making excuses (Oh I cant get a job because I have no experience wah wah wah)
2. Community colleges are going to be a huge resource. They usually have free GED classes.
3. Figure out what you wanna do and DIVE IN. If you wanan do IT you can go to a school like ITT tech. Youll get financial aid, etc. USE IT WISELY
4. Get off the coli (and facebook and twitter and etc) until you can prioritize.

:whoa: DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MAN. Might as well enroll in Everest College

Last edited by a moderator:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!