Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Why are you so invested in this? Did you subcribe to its onlyfans page and now are facing a crisis of cognitive dissonance?

It looks like either:

A. OP or someone from the thread snitched and the treh is now lying

or

B. @Mr. Leonidas is an alias of one the posters that ethered themselves

I'm leaning towards B because of those janky links that @Mr. Leonidas uploaded from screenshots :francis:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
slyDCFL_d.jpg

@Barnett114 can OP’s title be changed? So we can get everyone in here. This nikka just dropped 20 beans for a tranny only fans then beat off to it. Wow

:dwillhuh:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:ohhh:

All jokes aside , I smashed shorty when I went to Koh Samui a year ago . I’m gonna dig deep on my snap & whatsapp to look for proof , honestly the p*ssy wasn’t all that she started bleeding .

Edit : she went by a different Ig name when we linked up Diloladear . Can’t find her messages .
nikka

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
It looks like either:

A. OP or someone from the thread snitched and the treh is now lying

or

B. @Mr. Leonidas is an alias of one the posters that ethered themselves

I'm leaning towards B because of those janky links that @Mr. Leonidas uploaded from screenshots :francis:

Lol smdh my guy I am not a damn alias. I dont be on here or the internet like that. And all those janky links are proof that my ass cant even upload a damn screenshot lol.I have nothing to do with OP or the dudes who piped the treh in question. All I did was verify what was said :yeshrug:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps