Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
On behalf of the coli, I would like to present this award to @JadeB @Travelnomad and @Deeeez Nuts

s-l400.jpg

Daps
Mind your business, idiot.

I'm not gay or bi. All because, I have respect for people of all orientations and don't fake an aura of masculinity does not means I am attracted to transgender people. I'll admit, I am in shock and said some transphobic things in this thread but after thinking I realized it's not big deal and dudes spent way more money on way worse things.
1. "Mind your business? Niqqa you made a PUBLIC fukking thread:russ:
2.I respect you for coming back but you gay breh, or at least trans-curious. No way around, you were so attracted to a man that you PAID MONEY to see nudes...:stopitslime: honestly, whats the point of even denying it at this point? And I cant think if much other "way worse things" dudes have spent money on besides actual prostitutes, that's not good company...

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Not reading that dumb shyt. Fuk out my mentions and go back to sucking your onlyfams dyck, homo exposed bytch. Tried to come at me but that turn around hits different now though. I don’t give a fuk with all of your susplaining. The fact is that I called you out a long time ago for this same shyt bc I saw through your act. End up hanging your self with your own rope. Gayng gayng stays taking quarantine losses. New thread each week comes out. You have serious issues, handle your scandal b - I’m entertained watching you implode on your expose- you and that other dude @Mr. Leonidas pump faking in here.
:dame:

:dead:

:dame:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
There's a whole tapestry of evidence here.

How he looks.
The p*ssy being overtly trash and bleeding.
How he fukking looks, breh.
Answering "yes" when asked.
Then answering "no" a few hours later to the same question, followed by what is, at best, an indeterminate answer...

Or let's make this simple...
You're sitting at a bar next to this... thing. You're about to wrap up the check and take it home. But you're in Thailand so you decide to play it safe...

Mr. Leonidas: Before we get down to the get down, you're not a tranny, right?
Thing: No, but if I am, I will let you know. :scheme:

You gonna take it home?

First of all, LMAO to "tapestry of evidence." :russ:

Secondly, she obviously meant to say "If I WERE a tranny, I WOULD say I was." bytch used improper tenses and bad grammar.

But that's besides the point- I wouldnt have taken this home way back from the beginning. Waaaaay too much back grease and cottage cheese on the ass for my tastes :win: