Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Yeeaaahh, I'm going to side with @The Plug on this one.

Not only because it's funnier that way (:mjlol:) but the line that makes this suspect to me is, "If I am transgender I will let everyone know."

The fukk you mean if? It's a yes or no type of thing... you can't change your mind on it.

So nigha you gonna just blatantly ignore literally every other part of the pic where she flatly said shes not a tranny? :gucci:

I mean I get it, def funnier if the bytch a build a body but make it make sense fam lol.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The train has officially left harlem on board to ATL:dame:
giphy.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So nigha you gonna just blatantly ignore literally every other part of the pic where she flatly said shes not a tranny? :gucci:

I mean I get it, def funnier if the bytch a build a body but make it make sense fam lol.

In light of him claiming "yes" to the same question just a few hours ago, plus the inherent shakiness of the statement, "If I am transgender, I will let everyone know."... yes I am disregarding the rest of the content.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
In light of him claiming "yes" to the same question just a few hours ago, plus the inherent shakiness of the statement, "If I am transgender, I will let everyone know."... yes I am disregarding the rest of the content.

So the bytch a tranny cuz of improper grammar and tense usage my nikka lol!?!?! Wowsers :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So the bytch a tranny cuz of improper grammar my nikka lol!?!?! Wowsers :mjlol:

That one line is just a single thread in a whole tapestry of evidence.

How he looks.
The p*ssy being overtly trash and bleeding.
Nothing but ladyboy and tranny links on it's page.
How he fukking looks, breh.
Answering "yes" when asked.
Then answering "no" a few hours later to the same question, followed by what is, at best, an indeterminate answer...

Or let's make this simple...
You're sitting at a bar next to this... thing. You're about to wrap up the check and take it home. But you're in Thailand so you decide to play it safe...

Mr. Leonidas: Before we get down to the get down, you're not a tranny, right?
Thing: No, but if I am, I will let you know. :scheme:

You gonna take it home?

Last edited: