Game over yall.

:russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha::gladbron::bryan:

OMG I'm dying of laughter right here...
Oh shyt
J3oJ3P.gif

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Don’t dap me @Mr. Leonidas , you claim to have a whole girlfriend at home; yet you lust after shemales on sight/site. Mental deviant- all the deflection that you’re doing only makes it worse for yourself. And LMAO at that senior prom pose photo of yours for a dating app- what’s really good with that
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Like they said, bussy boy changed his tune when you asked him if he was a woman bc that $$ you were desperate to send was at stake. Dumbass fell for the game. Of all the real females to lust after, it’s coincidence that you pick THAT to send a dm, nahhh, you knew what to target in on. You lost when you tried to shop half your message out. Once you post an image, the source of it is traceable.
:stopitslime:

:gucci:

Yikes.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Co-sign. I travel alot but thailand is one place i have no business going just off the suspicious thoughts i have when someone tells me they went.

A lot of people who train Muay Thai go there for months at a time to pick up seasoning but yeah the majority of people who travel there getting the :huhldup: from me.