Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Why are you so invested in this? Did you subcribe to its onlyfans page and now are facing a crisis of cognitive dissonance?

Umm naw. I im not invested in this at all lol I been laughing my ass off to it since the beginning tbh. All I did was think to verify what was said and posted what I found bruh. Ya do with it what you want I guess at this point. Im with all the fukkery regardless lol its a rainy day in Boston and im bored as shyt and aint been back on the Coli in a min :yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Just curious...what was said before the "no"
And why did he not include it originally in the screenshot?
And Is this guy wearing a suite and tie talking to suspected trehs? shyt not lining up bruh.
XCpLPB6.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
Lol trynna get you to focus on the important stuff. Again, all I did was verify what one man said and posted what I got. If she posted she was a tranny, I woulda posted that too. I lurk here bruh and don't usually post. I know none of these people involved :manny:

The thing is you verified it the wrong way.

You should've said that you were into transwomen and wanted to know if "she" was trans before you subscribed. If he said yes and you wanted more proof you could have asked for him to prove it.

The way you did it makes it look suspicious and so he doesn't want to loose out on any potential subscribers so he told you no.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
The thing is you verified it the wrong way.

You should've said that you were into transwomen and wanted to know if "she" was a woman. If he said yes and you wanted more proof you could have asked for him to prove it.

The way you did it makes it look suspicious and so he doesn't want to loose out on any potential subscribers so he told you no.

ummm Idk b, all I did was ask. I think you looking too deeply into it. If you like p*ssy, a nucca don't need to ask you a special way if you do to get the truth. All I gotta ask is do you like p*ssy? and if you do you will say yes.