Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Idk bruh shyts not lookin good...

You say you deleted the messages so your girl won't see it but you follow her still and only follow 58 people total. Surely if your girl goes through your messages she'd so you following her.

:dame:

Even still...look at their pictures bruh....it looks like a man gained weight and then had basement ass-shots and ribs removed. I guarantee if we book mark this thread and come back in a year they'd have a boob job from the only fans hustle. No way a real woman is that big and does gain weight in their chest

I don't follow your logic buddy. Im rarely on IG anyways so I don't have a lot of followers. But regardless my girl aint tripping if im following some chick. However she WOULD be tripping if somehow someway she got into my phone and saw me DMing another chick.

But I feel you bruh. I just posted what she told me. I don't care whether she is or not and again, I don't know anybody in this thread lol. Im here for the fukkkery and I made a startling discovery to add another twist to a legendary thread. :myman:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Been called this and warned that this poster was alllll homo ^^^
Back in October 2019

The self exposal is so real ..but you had so much to say a few months ago, faggit.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-nicole-chick-got-serious-issues.734610/
Be careful who you cross, your own shyt comes full circle
tenor.gif
Mind your business, idiot.

I'm not gay or bi. All because, I have respect for people of all orientations and don't fake an aura of masculinity does not means I am attracted to transgender people. I'll admit, I am in shock and said some transphobic things in this thread but after thinking I realized it's not big deal and dudes spent way more money on way worse things.

Last edited:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

I'm not gay or bi. All because, I have respect for people of all orientations and don't fake an aura of masculinity does not means I am attracted to transgender people. I'll admit, I am in shock and said some transphobic things in this thread but after thinking I realized it's not big deal and dudes spent way more money and way worse things.

:picard:

:ohhh:

:gucci:

:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

I'm not gay or bi. All because, I have respect for people of all orientations and don't fake an aura of masculinity does not means I am attracted to transgender people. I'll admit, I am in shock and said some transphobic things in this thread but after thinking I realized it's not big deal and dudes spent way more money and way worse things.
Not reading that dumb shyt. Fuk out my mentions and go back to sucking your onlyfams dyck, homo exposed bytch. Tried to come at me but that turn around hits different now though. I don’t give a fuk with all of your susplaining. The fact is that I called you out a long time ago for this same shyt bc I saw through your act. End up hanging your self with your own rope. Gayng gayng stays taking quarantine losses. New thread each week comes out. You have serious issues, handle your scandal b - I’m entertained watching you implode on your expose- you and that other dude @Mr. Leonidas pump faking in here.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Fuk out my mentions and go back to sucking your onlyfams dyck, homo exposed bytch. Tried to come at me but that turn around hits different now though. I don’t give a fuk with all of your susplaining. You have serious issues, handle your scandal b - I’m entertained watching you implode on your expose- you and that other dude @Mr. Leonidas pump faking in here.

Easy there tiger. I just asked and posted what I was told. :hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don’t dap me @Mr. Leonidas , you claim to have a whole girlfriend at home; yet you lust after shemales on sight/site. Mental deviant- all the deflection that you’re doing only makes it worse for yourself. And LMAO at that senior prom pose photo of yours for a dating app- what’s really good with that
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Like they said, bussy boy changed his tune when you asked him if he was a woman bc that $$ you were desperate to send was at stake. Dumbass fell for the game. Of all the real females to lust after, it’s coincidence that you pick THAT to send a dm, nahhh, you knew what to target in on. You lost when you tried to shop half your message out. Once you post an image, the source of it is traceable.
:stopitslime: