Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It probably look suspect if he has now two people in his DMs a few hours apart asking the same question. It probably thinks word is getting out and it wants to do damage control.

Yep someone is lying. I believe the coli brehs plus all the proof leans towards yes. I think she’s saving face
That's what I think too doing my own detective work. Remember OP said he was going to cancel his subscription.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Are you DUMB?! BECAUSE ITS THE fukkING INTERNET AND I HAVE COMMON SENSE. Only ONE person said they verified. I took it with a grain of salt and then I verified it myself when I saw nobody else thought to. And I said I was interested in sub can she asked me why
You typing in caps why you're so emotional?
full

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Nucca stop it. :stopitslime:

I have no horse in this race. I said I was interested in subscribing so she would answer my question genius. I been in the thread since the beginning. All I thought was did ANYONE ELSE VERIFY THAT THIS WAS A TRANNY. And then I verified it myself.

EVERYONE SHOULD GO VERIFY IT TOO!
He/she/it will get suspicious if we keep msgn. One of y'all probably snitched already

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
You typing in caps why you're so emotional.
full

Lol trynna get you to focus on the important stuff. Again, all I did was verify what one man said and posted what I got. If she posted she was a tranny, I woulda posted that too. I lurk here bruh and don't usually post. I know none of these people involved :manny: