Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Wait a second a light bulb just went off in my head. nikka you said you were interested in subscribing to that page in that DM. Maybe you doing damage control? Yo which one of ya'll aliases is this I'm talking to right now?

eafaef.jpg

Nucca stop it. :stopitslime:

I have no horse in this race. I said I was interested in subscribing so she would answer my question genius. I been in the thread since the beginning. All I thought was did ANYONE ELSE VERIFY THAT THIS WAS A TRANNY. And then I verified it myself.

EVERYONE SHOULD GO VERIFY IT TOO!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He was lying to her since she asked why he asked
So wait so it told @The Plug yes but the other cat no? That's suspect.
All I thought was did ANYONE ELSE VERIFY THAT THIS WAS A TRANNY. And then I verified it myself.

Why did you feel the need to double check and say you were interested in a subscription?

invalid

Banned
Daps

I have no horse in this race. I said I was interested in subscribing so she would answer my question genius. I been in the thread since the beginning. All I thought was did ANYONE ELSE VERIFY THAT THIS WAS A TRANNY. And then I verified it myself.

It probably look suspect if he has now two people in his DMs a few hours apart asking the same question. It probably thinks word is getting out and it wants to do damage control.

Edit: just seeing your convo. nikka you dumb as hell and gave your hand away. If the treh has an OnlyFans, the treh is trying to GET money NOT lose it and you basically told it word was spreading around that he's a nikka. Of course he's going to deny it now.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge

Why did you feel the need to double check and say you were interested in a subscription?

@Mr. Leonidas

I ain't verifying shyt with no treh

You are gay, bruh.

View media item 18919

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

Are you DUMB?! BECAUSE ITS THE fukkING INTERNET AND I HAVE COMMON SENSE. Only ONE person said they verified. I took it with a grain of salt and then I verified it myself when I saw nobody else thought to. And I said I was interested in sub can she asked me why

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps

Breh is the treh is getting more interest because of this thread?:scust:

There really is a decent amount of DL mfs around here :dame::picard: