Just how skinny is 6'2 at 150lbs?

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
If u cant eat much then get a weight gainer supplement. Walmart sells a really good one that guves u 1,000 calories per 2 scoops. Youd gain weight in no time. My moms friend did it because he was underweight. shyt worked like a charm for him
Yeah i tried a few of those weight gainer supplement and they fukked my stomach up pretty bad last time.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
you were walking around as 110lbs at 6'2" :dahell: :huhldup:

Yeah breh, shyt was bad. I got a problem with eating. Lifting weights ain't no thing. Eating is the hard part. I'm supposed to be consuming 2400 calories a day to gain weight but I only average like 2000, so my progress has been stagnant the last couple of months.

It's genetic too, most of my family are skinny and they have been vegetarians for generations because of religious reasons. I'm the first person to break from a vegetarian diet.

Those weight gainers are ok short term but they're unhealthy as fukk for prolonged use. It's so much better to make natural protein shakes using whey protein, fruits and milk, than getting the processed mass gainers. I was on them for a little while, gave me the shyts :scust:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
For those that wanna bulk but eat clean, just increase your fats. Check how many calories you can get from a teaspoon of peanut butter, butter, or olive oil.

There is zero excuses for missing target cals. Just add olive oil to meals and eat a few teaspoons of peanut butter through the day.

Thanks for the tip :salute: I cook with olive oil, fry up vegetables, omelettes and salami. But I never tried consuming the oil straight out the bottle. I need to get on that peanut butter too.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thanks for the tip :salute: I cook with olive oil, fry up vegetables, omelettes and salami. But I never tried consuming the oil straight out the bottle. I need to get on that peanut butter too.
You can also add melted coconut oil to protein shakes/smoothies. Flax meal is another way to slip in 60-120 calories of good fat

But damn homie, I'm a chick who's 5'7", my build can't support anything lower than 140/145....how the hell is a man 110. Guess I never really took into account the struggle of those severely underweight since most people are battling/trying to prevent being overweight.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
You can also add melted coconut oil to protein shakes/smoothies. Flax meal is another way to slip in 60-120 calories of good fat

But damn homie, I'm a chick who's 5'7", my build can't support anything lower than 140/145....how the hell is a man 110. Guess I never really took into account the struggle of those severely underweight since most people are battling/trying to prevent being overweight.

I'm around 130 now. Still skinny af but not as bad as before

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I'm around 130 now. Still skinny af but not as bad as before

Yo man you need to get on it. The lowest I've ever been doesn't come close to that. I would recommend that you stopped excercising, especially cardio, and focus solely on weight gain by consuming excess calories.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Yo man you need to get on it. The lowest I've ever been doesn't come close to that. I would recommend that you stopped excercising, especially cardio, and focus solely on weight gain by consuming excess calories.

I do no cardio, only lifting

If I don't do that I'll just gain fat :flabbynsick: also without exercise it's harder to build up an appetite. I find it a lot easier to reach my calorie target on days where I have trained than on rest days.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I do no cardio, only lifting

If I don't do that I'll just gain fat :flabbynsick: also without exercise it's harder to build up an appetite. I find it a lot easier to reach my calorie target on days where I have trained than on rest days.

But you need fat. Fat isn't going to affect your body at your weight. If anything it would help you.