My parents say the same thing breh.
But dear god i can do it anymore :damn:
I look like the damn slender man.
My damn girl weights more than me :damn:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same height and I don't even weigh that much yet! I started gymming in January and gained about 25lbs this year, and I only weigh around 135...

My target weight is 180lbs, after I achieve that I'll cut and start bulking again after cutting. I want to hit about 190-200lbs, lean no fat. IMO at our height we'll look very skinny at anything less.
:wtf:

How old are you breh?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
im 5'8" and weigh 168....u got 6 inches on me and damn near 20 pounds less...U definitely under weight breh

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
You gotta eat breh. I'm 6'3 and been hovering around 185-190 for a while now. No gym, but I'm a mason. My eating for a while had been inconsistent until recently when basically all I did was stopped skipping meals. Also added a shake with my breakfast. Off that alone I'm hovering around 200 now. And the biggest I've ever been previously was when I was 197 going to the gym 5 days a week and taking a weight gainer

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
You gotta eat breh. I'm 6'3 and been hovering around 185-190 for a while now. No gym, but I'm a mason. My eating for a while had been inconsistent until recently when basically all I did was stopped skipping meals. Also added a shake with my breakfast. Off that alone I'm hovering around 200 now. And the biggest I've ever been previously was when I was 197 going to the gym 5 days a week and taking a weight gainer
Yeah ima definitely try and shoot for about two pounds a week cause i cant do this no more man. just curious tho, what kinda shake were you making fir breakfast?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Yeah ima definitely try and shoot for about two pounds a week cause i cant do this no more man. just curious tho, what kinda shake were you making fir breakfast?
If u find u cant eat much theres tons of weight gaining supplements out there. U can get weight gain shakes which in sure thats what he was referring too

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Its hard to gain weight eating healthy. Nothing wrong with bulking and eating fast food.

There's everything wrong with bulking by eating fast food.

And it's not hard to gain weight eating healthy at all it's just that folks aren't consistent and dedicated. A person can eat 3000+ calories easy and not come close to cheating.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
There's everything wrong with bulking by eating fast food.

And it's not hard to gain weight eating healthy at all it's just that folks aren't consistent and dedicated. A person can eat 3000+ calories easy and not come close to cheating.

Lol most lifters dont eat 3k of clean foods :dead:

Obviously u can eat majority healthy but u dont have to dismiss unhealthy foods while bulking. Matter of fact the joy of bulking is knowing u can eat whatever the fukk u want

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Lol most lifters dont eat 3k of clean foods :dead:

That's why most lifters aren't really in shape. They get the residual effects of weight training but wind up looking out of shape with caked on muscle on top.

Obviously u can eat majority healthy but u dont have to dismiss unhealthy foods while bulking. Matter of fact the joy of bulking is knowing u can eat whatever the fukk u want

Wrong. The entire purpose of being in shape and living the #gymlife period is having a complete transformation in lifestyle. Eating whatever you want is counter-productive to training, lol you don't know what you're talking about. Getting calories is easy without cheating. People cheat because they choose do, they are addicted to the bad carbs like a drug addict and won't fully leave it alone. That's not a good thing. You're the reason people go to the gym and 6 months to a year later they still look out of shape.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
That's why most lifters aren't really in shape. They get the residual effects of weight training but wind up looking out of shape with caked on muscle on top.

Wrong. The entire purpose of being in shape and living the #gymlife period is having a complete transformation in lifestyle. Eating whatever you want is counter-productive to training, lol you don't know what you're talking about. Getting calories is easy without cheating. People cheat because they choose do, they are addicted to the bad carbs like a drug addict and won't fully leave it alone. That's not a good thing. You're the reason people go to the gym and 6 months to a year later they still look out of shape.
Im the reason why? Lmao

Breh i been eating clean for 4 months with a cheat meal maybe twice in that period. I get my blood work every 6 months and they come back beautiful every time.

You must not be a follower of IIFYM

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Im the reason why? Lmao

Breh i been eating clean for 4 months with a cheat meal maybe twice in that period. I get my blood work every 6 months and they come back beautiful every time.

You must not be a follower of IIFYM

No I'm not. I don't have a problem with people being tempted to cheat or cheating, but encouraging someone to eat whatever including fast food I had to interject. The truth is the a lot of skinny people eat nothing but junk, the things you think will bulk you have the opposite effect. Contrary to popular belief, foods that retain fluid are most ideal for bulking.