Just how skinny is 6'2 at 150lbs?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6'2" and 175. Ppl almost actively go out their way to remind me I'm skinny. If I weighed 150 like OP id probably be taken to a hospital against my will lol.

Been attempting to get my weight up tho. I was playing a lot of soccer and being active but not eating. Gonna do like a squirrel and get padded up for the winter, but just eating a lot of healthy food tho. Can't skip those meals that's a major key

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Yeah ima definitely try and shoot for about two pounds a week cause i cant do this no more man. just curious tho, what kinda shake were you making fir breakfast?
Protein shake. I use water now, but you'd be better off will milk. I always buy vanilla flavor so I can add fruit. I also add about a cup of raw oats

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Yeah ima definitely try and shoot for about two pounds a week cause i cant do this no more man. just curious tho, what kinda shake were you making fir breakfast?

Take serious mass. It really works. Probably the most efficient if you're only concerned with pounds.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really just cant eat that much,i tried but its impossible to eat that much if you have a job,and money to throw away on food.

Only way i could do it was with shakes and ramen noodles....you spend all that money and time to bulk up,then lose all that shyt first time you get a cold,or get hurt and have to take a week off:mjlol:

Just learn to accentuate ya skinnyness breh,work on ya chest,back,shoulders:pachaha:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really just cant eat that much,i tried but its impossible to eat that much if you have a job,and money to throw away on food.

Only way i could do it was with shakes and ramen noodles....you spend all that money and time to bulk up,then lose all that shyt first time you get a cold,or get hurt and have to take a week off:mjlol:

Just learn to accentuate ya skinnyness breh,work on ya chest,back,shoulders:pachaha:
Ramen noodles? Trying the Kali Muscles diet huh:mjlol:

Check this video out breh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ramen noodles? Trying the Kali Muscles diet huh:mjlol:

Check this video out breh

Thats the jail nikka diet:pachaha:

Props on the video,i might try again one day,i dont know if my body can handle eating that many times a day....i could get about 3000 in about 2 meals with my shakes and ramen:banderas:

I switched it up by adding pot pies thats cheap and high calorie,and not too much food for my stomach....when u a skinny nikka,all those meals feel like u force feeding yourself,my appetetite aint bout that 6 meal life:whoa:...i get hungry twice a day,lunch time amd dinner time,i went most my life without breakfast:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am 5'10 and may be a legit 150lbs. I look skinny as fukk. It's also hard for me to eat alot. I really need to get into that lifting lifestyle

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those that wanna bulk but eat clean, just increase your fats. Check how many calories you can get from a teaspoon of peanut butter, butter, or olive oil.

There is zero excuses for missing target cals. Just add olive oil to meals and eat a few teaspoons of peanut butter through the day.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
For those that wanna bulk but eat clean, just increase your fats. Check how many calories you can get from a teaspoon of peanut butter, butter, or olive oil.

There is zero excuses for missing target cals. Just add olive oil to meals and eat a few teaspoons of peanut butter through the day.
Yup. 1 table spoon of oil is 120 calories and 2 table spoons of peanut butter is 190 calories. Very light but heavy caloric foods

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Same height and I don't even weigh that much yet! I started gymming in January and gained about 25lbs this year, and I only weigh around 135...

My target weight is 180lbs, after I achieve that I'll cut and start bulking again after cutting. I want to hit about 190-200lbs, lean no fat. IMO at our height we'll look very skinny at anything less.
you were walking around as 110lbs at 6'2" :dahell: :huhldup:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
If u cant eat much then get a weight gainer supplement. Walmart sells a really good one that guves u 1,000 calories per 2 scoops. Youd gain weight in no time. My moms friend did it because he was underweight. shyt worked like a charm for him